Glimmer Man (vids and pics)

Well I'm not sleeping tonight!

The video's image quality sure is terrible. Camcorders of the 1990s were much better than that.
And, is that B&W? If so, why?

This is either fake or it's a major coverup. There would be some evidence of the persons involved. Their vehicle, missing persons reports, etc.

Reactions: Lynne
The video's image quality sure is terrible. Camcorders of the 1990s were much better than that.
And, is that B&W? If so, why?

This is either fake or it's a major coverup. There would be some evidence of the persons involved. Their vehicle, missing persons reports, etc.
I was suspect too and it reminded me of the Blair Witch movie. Someone being chased and maybe killed with the camera left to be found. I looked up the date of the movie and it didn't come out till 1999, and this was supposedly from 97. At the start of the video, I could see what looked like a dark shape of maybe a person up ahead in the direction they were walking so I was focusing on that, which didn't seem to be anything. Then there was a long time where I didn't know where to focus my attention until right before they ran I saw what the shape of a huge creature moving in the woods. If real, it is a scary event and I wonder if the people got away? I would think if they did, they would have come forward. Could this be a cloaked BF? It sure was unnerving to watch. I hope it was a fake.

Reactions: crux
Get any sleep, Steve? On a serious note, did any of those pics or the vid look similar to what you saw?
The video quality is not great but this does look similar. The way it kind of just stood there for a bit and the way it darted off to the left is eerily similar to how the thing I saw behaved. Also, when this thing in the video is moving left you can see the leading edge more clearly than the rest of it. When the One I saw moved like that it was the trailing edge which stood out.

Reactions: Debi