Glimmer Man in Maryland

Ha! Another place I lived! I've been to the falls there alot. Fort Detrick is also there and shady things go down there. In western MD near deep creek lake the US military does alot of training. Everything from land navigation to SpecOps training.
This glimmer man seems to like showing up in and around military installations.

Ha! Another place I lived! I've been to the falls there alot. Fort Detrick is also there and shady things go down there. In western MD near deep creek lake the US military does alot of training. Everything from land navigation to SpecOps training.
This glimmer man seems to like showing up in and around military installations.
Interesting point, could it be government testing a cloaking device or someone spying?

Reactions: Ragnar0711 and K9-1
Interesting point, could it be government testing a cloaking device or someone spying?

They're definitely testing cloaking and better camouflage. Discovery Channel did a thing on modern weapons or something along those lines and it was some years ago. Imagine how far they've come since then!

They're definitely testing cloaking and better camouflage. Discovery Channel did a thing on modern weapons or something along those lines and it was some years ago. Imagine how far they've come since then!
Good point K9, but so often they are in some old ladies back yard or wandering through a suburb. It is a strange thing for sure.

Reactions: K9-1
Good point K9, but so often they are in some old ladies back yard or wandering through a suburb. It is a strange thing for sure.
Some training actually happens off military bases. Up near Deep Creek lake in MD. The military has a land navigation area they training in. You'll even see lost soldiers on the roads. My friends father owns a house and land up there. They allow the military to use the land for this training. They got a nice award he proudly displays for it.

Reactions: Lynne
Some training actually happens off military bases. Up near Deep Creek lake in MD. The military has a land navigation area they training in. You'll even see lost soldiers on the roads. My friends father owns a house and land up there. They allow the military to use the land for this training. They got a nice award he proudly displays for it.
Well then it is possible. It would be nice to know if it is us and we don't have to worry about the Predator visiting.

• Haha
Reactions: K9-1