Glass moves on it's own on Live TV

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Glass 'moves on its own' while live on air - Unexplained Mysteries

A glass was seen sliding across a table by itself during a live morning breakfast show in Honduras.
The peculiar incident took place during a show called Primera Edicion and happened right in front of one of its presenters - Carlos Molina - who seemed visibly shaken by the phenomenon.

The surface on which the glass was sitting appeared to be completely flat and the footage shows no obvious signs of manipulation by either of the presenters or anyone off-camera.

"Look, look, did you see the glass that moved over there ?" Molina says in the video to his co-host Pablo Zapata who is sitting in the chair right next to him. "The table isn't uneven. There's no slope."

According to reports, the baffled presenter later quizzed members of the production team believing that they'd been pulling a prank on him but everyone flatly denied having anything to do with it.

"I felt something strange in my body," he said. "What I felt was a supernatural phenomenon, a chill throughout my body before the glass moved. It left me traumatized."

"I tried to move the glass afterwards with my hands and it was stuck to the table."

What do you think? Real?

"I tried to move the glass afterwards with my hands and it was stuck to the table."

I believed the video to be real and the story to be valid until the statement above. Why can you move a simple glass ?

Reactions: Debi
I believed the video to be real and the story to be valid until the statement above. Why can you move a simple glass ?
Missed that line. Hmmm...sounds like maybe some suction from a wet glass....that could make it move like that.

My ex believes in ghosts and had his own experiences before meeting me. One night he and his brother saw a coffee cup fly across the coffee table. No water involved. Insert spooky music

Reactions: Debi