Ghostbuster recruitment in UK

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Search on for real-life ghostbusters as spooky sightings soar

Search on for real-life ghostbusters as spooky sightings soar
THERE are so many spooks in Britain that a massive recruitment drive is under way for ghostbusters.

gho1-675591.jpg

Paranormal probers are trying to bolster numbers to help monitor the growing number of phantom goings-on.

Top ghost hunter Eddie Brazil said the industry needs a shot in the arm after years of dwindling numbers, even though ghostly events are booming.

UK Ghost Hunters (UKGH) in Nottingham have launched an online appeal for more volunteer paranormal investigators.

Their Facebook ad, which features a picture of a ghost, reads: “UKGH are looking to expand their team of investigators – do you have what it takes?”

Paranormal investigator Eddie, from High Wycombe, Bucks, said activity peaked when TV’s Most Haunted was originally broadcast.

He said: “When Most Haunted was on ghost hunting was in vogue. All of a sudden the interest dropped out of it.”

Eddie, 61, works with fellow ghost hunter Paul Adams.

They have written several books, including Extreme Hauntings and The Borley Rectory Companion.

This week a creepy appearance in a hen party’s group photo left the girls so petrified, they reportedly ended their trip and fled home.

The pals posed for two pictures with their arms around each other and holding up masks beside a lake while on a hen do on a remote estate Argyll and Bute, Scotland.

The first picture came out normal, but in the second a little boy can be seen crouching behind a log, next to one of their women.

gho2-1208524.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Loved this ! I’ve never seen the GB Gals!
They are a hoot. They are the happiest two ladies for such a dark area that they investigate. You can probably find the interview that Bob Bain did on Bob's YouTube channel. I will look.

They are a hoot. They are the happiest two ladies for such a dark area that they investigate. You can probably find the interview that Bob Bain did on Bob's YouTube channel. I will look.
I remember it well. I just have never seen what they look like.

Reactions: 7Critter