Ghost or Angel?

Hls

Reaction score
When I was a teen I felt a negative presence in my house that was in addition to what was already haunting the place ( I had friendlies) and always had a feeling it was trying to possess my dog ( St. Bernard) to hurt me( long story). The dog was always focused on me and not in a good way. One day I heard a voice telling me to run. Get out now! and I can feel being watched. You know that god awful feeling you get from time to time that you are not alone. Well, I ignored it and shrugged it off as my imagination since the dog was sleeping in his bed. As soon as I turned my back on him I was knocked over and pinned to the ground he was ripping me apart at my shoulder trying to get to my neck. I flipped over and shoved my arm in his jaws trying to protect my neck. My sister got him off of me in time for me to lock myself in the bathroom. I ended up a week in the hospital and came close to being paralyzed in my arm. I wonder what it was that warned me and if i only listened...

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
When I was a teen I felt a negative presence in my house that was in addition to what was already haunting the place ( I had friendlies) and always had a feeling it was trying to possess my dog ( St. Bernard) to hurt me( long story). The dog was always focused on me and not in a good way. One day I heard a voice telling me to run. Get out now! and I can feel being watched. You know that god awful feeling you get from time to time that you are not alone. Well, I ignored it and shrugged it off as my imagination since the dog was sleeping in his bed. As soon as I turned my back on him I was knocked over and pinned to the ground he was ripping me apart at my shoulder trying to get to my neck. I flipped over and shoved my arm in his jaws trying to protect my neck. My sister got him off of me in time for me to lock myself in the bathroom. I ended up a week in the hospital and came close to being paralyzed in my arm. I wonder what it was that warned me and if i only listened...
Now, that is frightening!

I've got a similar story... I heard a 'voice' tell me not to go to a particular spot on a property one night. Well, I did anyway and was chased by a large four legged predator. So my guess is, it was perhaps a deep intuitive knowing of danger (hundreds of millions o years of evolution) or some disembodied entity warning you ... I dunno...
Hope you bought the dog a matching set of lead boots and took it out on a boat ride...

I think we all have a guardian angel or guides that help keep us alive. What happened to the dog? I am guessing things did not end well for him. I am certainly glad you recovered from those injuries. Do you still visit the house, or have you moved away from that situation?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Usually that shouting warning voice that comes in desperate times is guardian angels, in my experience. Guardians are under utilized. It’s a good practice to ask for protection and help on a regular basis. The truth is there are a lot of things that are unseen behind the veil. It’s a good idea to ask for your spirit team to protect you from the nefarious unseen. However it’s been in my experience that animals have their own divine protection as the Creator’s innocent souls. But it doesn’t stop the animal from feeling irritable if they are pestered by a nasty entity. Nasty entities can influence the living in the waking world just like nasty living humans would. I hope you got out of that place and that you are living in a lighter place now.