Ghost man saves girl

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

The following CCTV footage shows the dramatic rescue of a little girl crossing the busy street by a "Ghost-Man". The grainy traffic footage shows the girl of about 8-year old without adult accompaniment wandering into the oncoming traffic at night. At first instance one car narrowly avoided hitting her by suddenly swerving to the curb which exposed her to another car coming along the way at high speed ..the tragedy seems inevitable. READ MORE: Little Girl Crossing Road Was Saved By A Ghost – Disclose.tv

IF this was real and NOT staged, it would be interesting....I always question this type of footage. How come it always just happens to be where a camera was? I am not convinced as to the authenticity of this video...

Reactions: Debi
That is from a CCTV camera that is staionary, supposedly. Those cameras are just about everywhere anymore. (They're watching us :eyes:)

I want to think that someone is looking out for our welfare, that there are beings there to save us if necessary, but I'm with NH in thinking that this was planned. More detail on the story may convince me of it's authenticity. There are several people seen in the video which would mean a lot of planning, so I leave room for this being an actual event.

Look on top of the car that almost hit the child after the car stops and people are getting out of their cars. Do you see someone sitting on top of the car that looks a lot like the child ? I am more suspicious.

Look on top of the car that almost hit the child after the car stops and people are getting out of their cars. Do you see someone sitting on top of the car that looks a lot like the child ? I am more suspicious.
I'm not seeing this?

Interesting video. Hope it's real. The view point is high as if mounted on a light pole or building.

Reactions: Spotless bin

The following CCTV footage shows the dramatic rescue of a little girl crossing the busy street by a "Ghost-Man". The grainy traffic footage shows the girl of about 8-year old without adult accompaniment wandering into the oncoming traffic at night. At first instance one car narrowly avoided hitting her by suddenly swerving to the curb which exposed her to another car coming along the way at high speed ..the tragedy seems inevitable. READ MORE: Little Girl Crossing Road Was Saved By A Ghost – Disclose.tv
That is weird !!!

Reactions: Debi and Lynne