Ghost Hunter wife ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
In case you haven't heard, Jason Hawe's wife, Kristen, is in the ICU on a vent with a brain infection. As part of the paranormal community, let's send up some positive energy for her and prayers. Also heard George Knapp is ill with undisclosed problem. Best wishes and prayers to both.

I'm sorry to hear that. I also did not know about George Knapp. He's the only talent at Coast anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that. I also did not know about George Knapp. He's the only talent at Coast anymore.
Yeah, I'm surprised Jorch hasn't figured out a way to get rid of Knapp, since by comparison of talent he makes Jorch look like an amoeba.

Snoory referenced Knapp on Friday night about 4AM as he was going over the upcoming schedule. He said Knapp would be out for awhile with an illness that he was not at liberty to share, but perhaps Knapp would when he comes back. He stated that was why a repeat episode was on last Sunday, as he was not notified in time to make it into the studio to fill in....well, he then said he probably could have made it back in time but he had not had the time to do his "due diligence with research" on the guest that was scheduled to do a "proper" show.
As for Kristen Hawes, Chip Coffey posted it and then I saw it on Jason's facebook page. If they have her sedated, on a vent, in ICU, it must not be good.

Yeah, I'm surprised Jorch hasn't figured out a way to get rid of Knapp, since by comparison of talent he makes Jorch look like an amoeba.
*Tumeric overdose* (Who says Snoory didn't lace the coffee?)

Reactions: surge
*Tumeric overdose* (Who says Snoory didn't lace the coffee?)
George Noory admitted to practicing black magic in his book Wanker in the Night (aka Worker in the Light). He said he would sit an a darkened room in a chair and focus negative energy on his competitors. The only reason he stopped is because bad things started happening (happeneen) to him.

George Noory admitted to practicing black magic in his book Wanker in the Night (aka Worker in the Light). He said he would sit an a darkened room in a chair and focus negative energy on his competitors. The only reason he stopped is because bad things started happening (happeneen) to him.
Oh good grief....the FIRST thing you learn as an apprentice in the Craft, (Wicca) is you don't EVER play with dark magic because it will return to you threefold. Negative energy, black majick, it's all the same energy. ( I have friends who are Wiccan and I've studied religions and metaphysics my whole life.) Nothing like a fool playing with forces beyond his ken. Pretty much most religions express the same idea, just different semantics. Makes me dislike him even more for thinking he has the "power" to control others. The creed of pagan/wiccan belief even states "If it harm none, do as yea will." The key words being "If it harm none..." Pretty much the equivalent of "Love your neighbor as yourself." OK, sorry...got on my soapbox. Stepping down now!

Oh good grief....the FIRST thing you learn as an apprentice in the Craft, (Wicca) is you don't EVER play with dark magic because it will return to you threefold. Negative energy, black majick, it's all the same energy. ( I have friends who are Wiccan and I've studied religions and metaphysics my whole life.) Nothing like a fool playing with forces beyond his ken. Pretty much most religions express the same idea, just different semantics. Makes me dislike him even more for thinking he has the "power" to control others. The creed of pagan/wiccan belief even states "If it harm none, do as yea will." The key words being "If it harm none..." Pretty much the equivalent of "Love your neighbor as yourself." OK, sorry...got on my soapbox. Stepping down now!
Sounds like Wiccans are basically Libertarians like me. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.