Ghost Hunter stabs self at haunted home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something evil maybe? Hard to tell with a place with so much activity... Could have premeditated it as well... Guess once he is well enough to talk we might know more?

This one will be interesting to see if there is a follow-up. From what I've heard about the place, it tends to have something in it that oppresses people. Perhaps this is a case where something actually possessed him. I'm thinking this one was featured on one of the TV shows. Looks familiar to me somehow.

I thought at first was the Lizzy Borden house till I read on.., prob has been with that much activity.

Reactions: Debi
Whatever happened, this goes to prove, once again, that ghost hunting is not a lark or something to do just to have fun. You need to be educated in the possibilities, and firm in your faith (whatever that may be), and go there to help, not stir things up. There is too much out there in the universe that we truly don't understand, not to mention that some homes can be lethal from fungus, mold, and other hazards. There was a ghost hunter who died not that long ago who came down with a lung infection she acquired in a home filled with mold. It's not for the uninformed, and I find it offensive when people go in and just stir up the energies for fun and excitement.

Reactions: surge and Becki
Whatever happened, this goes to prove, once again, that ghost hunting is not a lark or something to do just to have fun. You need to be educated in the possibilities, and firm in your faith (whatever that may be), and go there to help, not stir things up. There is too much out there in the universe that we truly don't understand, not to mention that some homes can be lethal from fungus, mold, and other hazards. There was a ghost hunter who died not that long ago who came down with a lung infection she acquired in a home filled with mold. It's not for the uninformed, and I find it offensive when people go in and just stir up the energies for fun and excitement.
I agree... The shows in now are all about yelling and stirring up things... One I saw a commercial for they try to catch them? There's enough going on... Like stray animals... Let them come to you, if they want don't chase them bc they can turn around and tear the crap out of you!

Reactions: Debi
Just for the record, Jason Hawes of Ghost Hunter fame struck out on FB this morning saying, "Looking for media attention? This just hurts the field with this nonsense and BS." Say what, Jason? You of the "Run Dude" t-shirts? Steve the scream at all spiders? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.