Getting to know you....

And they are also known to play dead by laying on their backs if something gets too close or touches it, it lashes out to bite.
Ohhh, ya had to tell me it's also a smart snake....yeah, keep those things over with you! :eek:

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Since Michael appears to lack understanding that this thread is to GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, I will assist him by telling you he is one of the podcasters who has his show listed here in our Podcast section of the forum. :rolleyes:

I'm not a podcaster, I host a call in show and also produce a show on terrestrial radio. If anyone is in the Austin Texas market............ 89.1 FM

I'm not a podcaster, I don't talk to a wall. I host a call in show and also produce a show on terrestrial radio. If anyone is in the Austin Texas market............ 89.1 FM
Pardon me. Since you leave your PODCAST format here, I was negligent in my description of you.

Are people bitten all the time? I mean like, is it just so common it's not even on the news?
Not really, they're not confrontational snakes like the black mamba. The rinkhals will try to avoid humans if possible, but when it rears itself up people generally bolt in the opposite direction immediately.

Not really, they're not confrontational snakes like the black mamba. The rinkhals will try to avoid humans if possible, but when it rears itself up people generally bolt in the opposite direction immediately.
Honey, you don't have to tell me that twice. Snake in rearview mirror the minute I see something like that! lol

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Adding a tad to my own bio here, I was trained in ballet and jazz and danced a bit in my youth, play(ed) flute and guitar, was a hippie who lived briefly in a commune, and have a secret love of folk music...although rock and roll is still high on my list. Anyone have any secret talents out there?

Adding a tad to my own bio here, I was trained in ballet and jazz and danced a bit in my youth, play(ed) flute and guitar, was a hippie who lived briefly in a commune, and have a secret love of folk music...although rock and roll is still high on my list. Anyone have any secret talents out there?[/QUOTEi
I have a collection of guitars but don't play very much at all anymore. I do paint quite a bit. Mostly though just playing around, not a professional artist whatsoever. Love old music from the transition of folk to rock, the old Dylan, Joplin era..... if you like folk music you may like Audra Mae, some of her stuff is very riminisent of that style.

I have a collection of guitars but don't play very much at all anymore. I do paint quite a bit. Mostly though just playing around, not a professional artist whatsoever. Love old music from the transition of folk to rock, the old Dylan, Joplin era..... if you like folk music you may like Audra Mae, some of her stuff is very riminisent of that style

OK I may have messed that responds up a little, but I think the link still works....lol...working from a tablet here...just figuring it out.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter