Getting to know you....

Welcome fellow new-ish forum user. I just joined too in the past couple of weeks. Thank you for sharing your writings with us.

I hope your agoraphobia isn’t keeping you stuck inside. I’ve seen the degrees to which this can limit a person physically and emotionally.

Congratulation on your pending graduation. Your celebration is so very, very near.

Thank you! It keeps me inside. But I'm cool with that. It really hindered me in my last job. Oh, and yeah! My celebration will be minimal. But I will celebrate the idea of someone else being happy on my account.

Reactions: Seahunter
OK. My turn. I'm Paintman because I'm a painting contractor near Chicago. I'm 50, and to celebrate my mid life crisis I'm joining a men's baseball league in the spring.
Art Bell brought me here, and stayed for the super people and knowledge base here. What else ? I live in a little town on a little lake in a house I've been remodeling. Remodeling is a good lesson in humility.
I'm not into much aside from baseball, golf, reading history, and the color yellow. I do The Catholic thing, and find answers and comfort there.
When on the forum, please note that my sense of humor alternates between silly and stupid, so keep that in mind.
As for the paranormal, one night I was part of an esteemed group who tipped a table. Any psychic happenings for the past 30 years center around keeping me from falling from high places.
And I did all of my course work toward my Psy.D. Not my cup 'o tea.
Wecome new people !

OK. My turn. I'm Paintman because I'm a painting contractor near Chicago. I'm 50, and to celebrate my mid life crisis I'm joining a men's baseball league in the spring.
Art Bell brought me here, and stayed for the super people and knowledge base here. What else ? I live in a little town on a little lake in a house I've been remodeling. Remodeling is a good lesson in humility.
I'm not into much aside from baseball, golf, reading history, and the color yellow. I do The Catholic thing, and find answers and comfort there.
When on the forum, please note that my sense of humor alternates between silly and stupid, so keep that in mind.
As for the paranormal, one night I was part of an esteemed group who tipped a table. Any psychic happenings for the past 30 years center around keeping me from falling from high places.
And I did all of my course work toward my Psy.D. Not my cup 'o tea.
Wecome new people !
Paintman!
Congratulations on being dope enough to use your mind and body to bring dreams to reality. I have three best friends, just like an 80s movie, and one is a painter, one is an electrician, and the other is a carpenter. And I’m a writer. Needless to say, I’m left out on many conversations. But I respect what you do and I love baseball. Welcome. Good to meet you.