Getting to know you....

Not really good at describing myself, but I'll give it a shot. I'm male, 52 years old.... I think...yeah that's about right. Been married since 92, no children but have 3 dogs and 2 cats.. Love woodworking, painting ( but not a real artist...lol), and anything outdoors. Currently Live in Ga. but have lived in/visited/temporarily stayed in quite a few other states/locales..Been interested/drawn to the paranormal since my pre-teens, especially cryptids followed by archeology and history. Also love to stay on top of various conspiracy theories. Haven't joined a forum like this in quite a while, so I may be a little rusty or slow at times....if anyone has any questions, just ask, I really don't mind answering anything about myself, just not good at describing myself on my own, lol...
Thanks for the intro, Paulm!

Conspiracy theories - that's a good one I forgot to list! Don't worry if you haven't been on a forum in a while. This is not your typical forum. People won't jump all over you, no fighting, and no trolling. We have a great atmosphere and Debi and the rest of us moderators and staff work hard to keep it that way! :sunglasses: Hope to see you at movie night. Every Saturday night we watch an old sci-fi or horror flick and follow along in a chat about it. Sort of like Mystery Science Theater if you could join in with Joel and the robots!

Hi all and welcome to our newer members :) . I'm Vibe-Feeler, or just Vibe if you want, I'm 24 and from South Africa (and as far as I know the only African member). I've been experiencing paranormal events around me since I was 10, and I'm particularly sensitive to presences, and I'm busy working on trying to better understand the paranormal. Favorite fields of interest I would say are hauntings and demonology. I'm always keen to help members out here with paranormal experiences where I can, I have my fair share of knowledge but I'm still learning a lot from the other members.

I'm big into computer gaming, use to play a lot online and even went on to play competitively for a while before starting university. But I also love to travel and explore, and enjoy going out with friends and occasionally family, love playing sports like field hockey, golf, pool/snooker and tennis. I'm also a huge animal lover and try help make my home as animal friendly as possible, which has attracted a lot of wildlife like hares, meerkat, exotic birds, snakes and unfortunately a wide variety of spiders lol.

My studies started off with a degree in I.T. and then got my honors in computer science, focusing mainly on cyber security. I currently work as an endpoint protection engineer and a malware researcher, so you will see when there's a massive outbreak (usually ransomware) I post a write-up of it on the News/Open Lines realm. While I just started working, I'm slowly being groomed to be a pen-tester which is basically a making a living of legally hacking companies and reporting on how I did it and how they can fix their vulnerabilities. But yea, I'm really into the cyber security world (recently created a fandom wiki website you can visit).

I also enjoy programming and writing scripts. I'm currently writing basic malware to try understand how they work so that I can determine how to prevent/combat the real threats out there. I have currently created a basic ransomware, some irritating viruses that spam the computer with applications that open continuously until the computer crashes, or floods the computer with thousands of text files, or disabled the mouse and keyboard functions, and a Trojan pretending to be an installation file from Adobe but when run puts the computer into sleep mode. It's fun to see people's reactions when they run these files though lol.

As for home, I live in the country side with my folks and girlfriend, we have 6 dogs, 2 or 3 stray cats, about 50 guinea fowl and 3 rogue rabbits. As we approach the summer this side, the risk of rinkhals is quite high, so that keeps things interesting lol. I know I have posted a picture or two of it on here somewhere. Often on weekends I enjoy having a braai (which is a South African version of a BBQ), or shooting bottles/cans with the air rifle/pistol. Hoping to add an air revolver to my collection soon :D .

So yea, that's me in a nutshell, I look forward to reading about those who post to this thread and enjoyed reading about those who have already posted :) .

Last edited:
I use the name Armand my real name can be figured out by anyone that knows the meaning behind names by reding my Title.
Anywho, I came to listen to Art Bell in the south or actually C2C AM which I got on an FM channel in Alabama, Art had already retired but I heard some old broadcasts and I realized I let the best of paranormal radio slip by me in the 1990's.

I have been many places and done many different things as far as work goes. I find myself always starting over when I decide to leave where ever I am. I am now Old but I feel young I never settled down, I don't fear death as much as I do living sometimes. I have few people I can call friends and fewer that I truly love ( Those people are here on this forum) Where ever I go and end up I know I always have a home here.

I am thinking about California, never been there I'm thinking I can get a job and stay at the Cecil Hotel (pay by the week)
I saw a PBS special about God visiting a man in-between heartbeats the man said to god he wasn't happy with his life the city is full of crime and he is trapped in a dead end job and barely able to make ends meet. he went on to say he always wanted to go places like Rome and France etc... God spoke to him and said There are no bars holding you in these walls, go! Know that I am always with you if it makes you feel more at ease. Maybe that's why I do what I do I sometimes think I was supposed to see that program.

This is true. Sea has a few secrets he really can't share or the men in the black limos show up. :eek:
MeninBlack.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Hi all and welcome to our newer members :) . I'm Vibe-Feeler, or just Vibe if you want, I'm 24 and from South Africa (and as far as I know the only African member). I've been experiencing paranormal events around me since I was 10, and I'm particularly sensitive to presences, and I'm busy working on trying to better understand the paranormal. Favorite fields of interest I would say are hauntings and demonology. I'm always keen to help members out here with paranormal experiences where I can, I have my fair share of knowledge but I'm still learning a lot from the other members.

I'm big into computer gaming, use to play a lot online and even went on to play competitively for a while before starting university. But I also love to travel and explore, and enjoy going out with friends and occasionally family, love playing sports like field hockey, golf, pool/snooker and tennis. I'm also a huge animal lover and try help make my home as animal friendly as possible, which has attracted a lot of wildlife like hares, meerkat, exotic birds, snakes and unfortunately a wide variety of spiders lol.

My studies started off with a degree in I.T. and then got my honors in computer science, focusing mainly on cyber security. I currently work as an endpoint protection engineer and a malware researcher, so you will see when there's a massive outbreak (usually ransomware) I post a write-up of it on the News/Open Lines realm. While I just started working, I'm slowly being groomed to be a pen-tester which is basically a making a living of legally hacking companies and reporting on how I did it and how they can fix their vulnerabilities. But yea, I'm really into the cyber security world (recently created a fandom wiki website you can visit).

I also enjoy programming and writing scripts. I'm currently writing basic malware to try understand how they work so that I can determine how to prevent/combat the real threats out there. I have currently created a basic ransomware, some irritating viruses that spam the computer with applications that open continuously until the computer crashes, or floods the computer with thousands of text files, or disabled the mouse and keyboard functions, and a Trojan pretending to be an installation file from Adobe but when run puts the computer into sleep mode. It's fun to see people's reactions when they run these files though lol.

As for home, I live in the country side with my folks and girlfriend, we have 6 dogs, 2 or 3 stray cats, about 50 guinea fowl and 3 rogue rabbits. As we approach the summer this side, the risk of rinkhals is quite high, so that keeps things interesting lol. I know I have posted a picture or two of it on here somewhere. Often on weekends I enjoy having a braai (which is a South African version of a BBQ), or shooting bottles/cans with the air rifle/pistol. Hoping to add an air revolver to my collection soon :D .

So yea, that's me in a nutshell, I look forward to reading about those who post to this thread and enjoyed reading about those who have already posted :) .
Thanks Vibe, you are a busy and very interesting guy! :sunglasses:

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Thanks for the “Hello” Seahunter. And welcome to the forum too fellow newcomer Paulm.

It’s nice to know about both of your diverse hobbies and interests. I have always been fascinated by UFOs and ,mystic beasties too. Looking forward to hearing your ideas and happenings on those topics and others too. Nothing better than a good conspiracy - I bring some little baggage of one with me from a distant past, now defunct forum.

Seahunter, thank you for helping to keep our freedoms and for educating others in the military on the value of social inclusivity. I come from a military family with six consecutive generations voluntarily serving in the Army, Navy, and Air Force. My Dad, my brother-in-law, and I have also worked for the military in civil service positions. I worked with the Marines and with the USO on Okinawa.