Getting to know you....

I'm very new to this forum and just found this thread. As far as introductions.....I'll do my best.

I go by Spectre80 on here but my name is actually Brian. I'm 37, live in Iowa and have been married for 12 years. I have one dog who's name is Dutch after the pin striping artist Von Dutch. I am a graphic designer by trade but have worn many hats. I'm an outdoorsman, I enjoy fishing, camping and hiking. I've had an interest in the odd, weird and unexplained since childhood. When I was 13 a cousin of mine went missing and no one had any idea what happened to him. We all speculated certain things of course. It wasn't until my aunt woke up in the middle of the night and saw him standing at her bedside that we knew. He calmly told her that he was ok and that his body was in the lake. Sure enough when the divers went in they found him. That moment change my thoughts and ideas on the paranormal forever. A few other family members also had experiences with what they believe was my cousins spirit. Roughly about 10 or so years ago I found a few teams in the area and became a lead investigator. However after a long time of dealing with the drama that sometimes comes with some teams I split off on my own. I now investigate on my own and call in other professionals to assist when needed. I have worked on and have been in charge of many personal and residential cases throughout the years. I deal with everything from your somewhat low key situations to the darker more demonic cases. I have also done paranormal lectures in countless libraries and town halls. I lectured at Iowa state university a few years back. I also used to give guided overnight investigations of a historic civil war era house. Last October I was interviewed about the paranormal for a local magazine. I've got a few famous locations under my belt as well. I've investigated the Villisca axe murder house, Missouri State Penn, Glore psychiatric museum and the Mason house inn. I really enjoy the thrill of it all and the spook factor. There is nothing like catching that piece of evidence that turns a skeptic into a believer. In all seriousness though, I'm in this field to help people....bottom line. I always have and always will be and nothing will ever change that. I do my very best for the clients that are too scared to be in their own home. I'm glad I found this forum and I'm very happy to meet all of you on here.
Hi Spectre80. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum and thanks for sharing your background. There is lots of material here. Please browse and ask any questions. Members are friendly and always willing to help.

I'm very new to this forum and just found this thread. As far as introductions.....I'll do my best.

I go by Spectre80 on here but my name is actually Brian. I'm 37, live in Iowa and have been married for 12 years. I have one dog who's name is Dutch after the pin striping artist Von Dutch. I am a graphic designer by trade but have worn many hats. I'm an outdoorsman, I enjoy fishing, camping and hiking. I've had an interest in the odd, weird and unexplained since childhood. When I was 13 a cousin of mine went missing and no one had any idea what happened to him. We all speculated certain things of course. It wasn't until my aunt woke up in the middle of the night and saw him standing at her bedside that we knew. He calmly told her that he was ok and that his body was in the lake. Sure enough when the divers went in they found him. That moment change my thoughts and ideas on the paranormal forever. A few other family members also had experiences with what they believe was my cousins spirit. Roughly about 10 or so years ago I found a few teams in the area and became a lead investigator. However after a long time of dealing with the drama that sometimes comes with some teams I split off on my own. I now investigate on my own and call in other professionals to assist when needed. I have worked on and have been in charge of many personal and residential cases throughout the years. I deal with everything from your somewhat low key situations to the darker more demonic cases. I have also done paranormal lectures in countless libraries and town halls. I lectured at Iowa state university a few years back. I also used to give guided overnight investigations of a historic civil war era house. Last October I was interviewed about the paranormal for a local magazine. I've got a few famous locations under my belt as well. I've investigated the Villisca axe murder house, Missouri State Penn, Glore psychiatric museum and the Mason house inn. I really enjoy the thrill of it all and the spook factor. There is nothing like catching that piece of evidence that turns a skeptic into a believer. In all seriousness though, I'm in this field to help people....bottom line. I always have and always will be and nothing will ever change that. I do my very best for the clients that are too scared to be in their own home. I'm glad I found this forum and I'm very happy to meet all of you on here.
Welcome Spectre! You sound like you will fit in well here. Do you like baseball? We have a big sports fan base here lol. Glad to meet you and look forward to having you goin our live chat discussions. Movie night on Sat is a real fun evening too. It’s in the owls nest section. If you need help here we’re a friendly bunch, just ask.

Reactions: Spectre80
Hi Spectre pet Dutch for me.:) My name is Paintman. I put paint on the wall. Since your name is Spectre, do you work for Blofeld ?

Reactions: NobleHouse

Welcome to the forum, Brian. I envy you that's something I always wanted to do but never took the initiative or never had time / both.. hehe. Anyway if you have any videos of your investigations I'm sure others would enjoy them as much as I know I would. We have a live thread nightly with a show.

Hi Spectre80. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum and thanks for sharing your background. There is lots of material here. Please browse and ask any questions. Members are friendly and always willing to help.
Thank you!

Welcome Spectre! You sound like you will fit in well here. Do you like baseball? We have a big sports fan base here lol. Glad to meet you and look forward to having you goin our live chat discussions. Movie night on Sat is a real fun evening too. It’s in the owls nest section. If you need help here we’re a friendly bunch, just ask.
Thank you....I appreciate it Lynne!

Welcome to the forum, Brian. I envy you that's something I always wanted to do but never took the initiative or never had time / both.. hehe. Anyway if you have any videos of your investigations I'm sure others would enjoy them as much as I know I would. We have a live thread nightly with a show.
Thank you Armand!

Hi Spectre. Thanks for sharing that. Happy to have you on board! Welcome:)

Reactions: Spectre80