George Knapp's Exclusive interview with Art Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent interview. I've been a fan of Art's since . . . forever. George Knapp is the best host c2c has going for it.

What a treat. Thank you Dark Matter.

My SO is still trying to understand why I'm insisting on getting the XM now, even though I've never cared about 'radio music' before... Only for Art Bell. He helped us to not be alone out here, to not be afraid to ask the incredible questions, and to face our critics.
This will be my 20th anniversary as an Art Fan, & I never ask for presents for anything/occasions, but I've asked for just this... YiPpIe!
Let's ride!
Gotta have it. Got. To. Have. It. :p

Reactions: GLJ and Naked Apple
My SO is still trying to understand why I'm insisting on getting the XM now, even though I've never cared about 'radio music' before... Only for Art Bell. He helped us to not be alone out here, to not be afraid to ask the incredible questions, and to face our critics.
This will be my 20th anniversary as an Art Fan, & I never ask for presents for anything/occasions, but I've asked for just this... YiPpIe!
Let's ride!
Gotta have it. Got. To. Have. It. :p

Woo hoo! Same with me - could care less about the other Sirius channels as I already have an internet radio. Only reason I need Sirius is for Mr. Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.