Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belle, I envy the natural beauty surrounding you. Colorado is one of the most beautiful states I've visited.

I suppose I'll throw a photo of my own into the mix. This is one I took of the Arch in St. Louis in 2004, when my wife and I were there for the weekend.

stl_the_arch_oct_16_2004.jpg

Wow. You have a very good eye for continuity. Beautiful!
Flatterer! Thanks, though - it's a rewarding hobby.

I had a ton of nature landscapes going back close to 15 years, but the hard drive they were on didn't survive the move last fall, and the DVDs I had them backed up on have yet to surface. I'm pretty sure they're lost. :mad:

Flatterer! Thanks, though - it's a rewarding hobby.

I had a ton of nature landscapes going back close to 15 years, but the hard drive they were on didn't survive the move last fall, and the DVDs I had them backed up on have yet to surface. I'm pretty sure they're lost. :mad:
That is heart breaking. I also have irreplaceable photos on a hard drive of an old and dying laptop. My cousin said can download my hard drive to an external hard drive directly, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm going to have to start squeaking my wheels lol.

Just keep posting those pics, kids. I can't travel anymore so I'm enjoying "seeing the sights" thro your eyes.
Here, you can see the sights in the corner of my back yard. :p This was earlier today... our ice storm turned into mostly a sleet/snow mix, which I am thankful for. The northern half of the state got hit pretty hard, though. Gonna be sub-freezing for a few days though, but that I can deal with.

lookin_out_my_back_door.jpg

Here, you can see the sights in the corner of my back yard. :p This was earlier today... our ice storm turned into mostly a sleet/snow mix, which I am thankful for. The northern half of the state got hit pretty hard, though. Gonna be sub-freezing for a few days though, but that I can deal with.

lookin_out_my_back_door.jpg
Nice....I live in a wooded area, too. But we have about 6 inches here now and also temps. going to the cellar. I'm south of Indy and we had sleet, ice and then snow. Sort of a big Slip-n-Slide at the moment!

Nice....I live in a wooded area, too. But we have about 6 inches here now and also temps. going to the cellar. I'm south of Indy and we had sleet, ice and then snow. Sort of a big Slip-n-Slide at the moment!
It isn't as wooded as it looks. There's about 30 feet of trees over the back fence, and then another house. Still, it is nice and quiet. The only thing I really miss about the big city is the convenience of having everything just a few minutes away.

It isn't as wooded as it looks. There's about 30 feet of trees over the back fence, and then another house. Still, it is nice and quiet. The only thing I really miss about the big city is the convenience of having everything just a few minutes away.
We currently live on 5 acres in the middle of nowhere...but I just sold off 3 acres and one house TODAY! YAY! We're moving back over to the other 2 acres and the other house we own. The one we've been in is too much maintenance for us old farts. The other one is just "next door", but it doesn't have a barn, chicken coop, etc. Simply 3 bed, 2 bath, only 1 acre mowable...the rest in trees. Time to downsize and live without the daily chores of upkeep but still a 10 mile drive to "somewhere."

Status
Not open for further replies.