Future sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I have seen:

a Hat Man
a humanoid shaped one without a hat
a fleeting black figure out of the corner of my eye
a short, plump, long pointed-nosed, hat wearing "shadow troll" as I like to call it
and one that might have been more of a ghost, but it was a large black mass that floated by. That one "haunted" a movie theater I used to work at and was seen by a few other people too, on multiple occasions.

Oh and one time I was at a cemetery with 2 other people and we were basically told to leave by whatever was there, but what we could see were two black shadow dogs, possibly demon dogs. But they were just all black and silhouette-like from what we saw.

The Hat Man though, that one was amazing.

I've also seen large glowing spiders floating around, but only one was black and shadowy, the others glowed different colors. So I would classify them as something else. Robert Bruce would say they are a form of astral wildlife.

Havnt seen any rodents though. And I dont want to, lol.

Yes! I have seen:

a Hat Man
a humanoid shaped one without a hat
a fleeting black figure out of the corner of my eye
a short, plump, long pointed-nosed, hat wearing "shadow troll" as I like to call it
and one that might have been more of a ghost, but it was a large black mass that floated by. That one "haunted" a movie theater I used to work at and was seen by a few other people too, on multiple occasions.

Oh and one time I was at a cemetery with 2 other people and we were basically told to leave by whatever was there, but what we could see were two black shadow dogs, possibly demon dogs. But they were just all black and silhouette-like from what we saw.

The Hat Man though, that one was amazing.
Man, I want to hang out with you! Or maybe not?? :eek: :p

I'm still waiting for my FIRST paranormal experience. Maybe they've been there, I just need to be hit in the head with a frying pan in order to realize it??

Havnt seen any rodents though. And I dont want to, lol.

A certain other radio host (cough) who loves to tell stories that don't quite ring true said one time that he had seen shadow rodents. This must have been on his day off when he wasn't curing people of cancer or driving off with a gas hose still attached to his Escalade.

Status
Not open for further replies.