Fukushima Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://enenews.com/govt-report-1000...irect-liquid-release-artificial-radioactivity

Gov’t Report: Plutonium at 1,000,000 Bq/m3 was detected in ocean off Fukushima — “Contaminated waters will be transported rapidly to east” across Pacific — This is “the most important direct liquid release of artificial radioactivity into sea ever known” — Scientists: “Remember, its not just cesium that’s released”

Expert: Plutonium-241 from Fukushima nearly 70,000 times more than atomic bomb fallout in Japan — Gov’t Labs: Large areas of oceans contaminated by plutonium from events such as Fukushima; Build-up in biosphere expected; Considerable hazard to humans — Officials: Molten fuel now ‘particle-like’, contains ‘special’ nuclear materials

Times: 200-year wait faced at Fukushima — Plant Chief: “No idea” how to decommission reactors… “the technology does not exist”; “No viable method” to deal with melted fuel; “So many uncertainties… we don’t have accurate information” — Engineers declared problems ‘insurmountable’

It amazes me how well the MSM have made this story go away. With minimal cheer leading, I think plenty of people would be happy to have a new reactor in their neighborhood today.

Well, Surge...you know me! I am not letting go of putting the info out there. If this is such a "clean" energy solution, someone please explain to me about all this radiation pouring uncontrolled into the freaking ocean. :mad:

Reactions: surge
Status
Not open for further replies.