Friday, January 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave a message here telling me what kind of call in show you'd like it to be. Should we do another Predictions program?

No. Not unless we have a psychic calling in.

I think it might be good to discuss the topic of the day. That way, we know what the subject matter is, and if we want to look up some facts, we could do so and sound more informed on a given topic. You could decide what the topic of the day is or take suggestions. So far, Deb, Roy and Surge have come up with some good ones.

Reactions: Shadow
I like that idea.
John Hogue will be on the program at 10PM central on January the 18th.
Kewl. Just don't do anything to piss him off (joke).

Also, you could decide the topic of the day and have guests that relate to the topic. Since we will know what the topic is, we can look up points we want to make and have intelligent comments and questions. (That way we don't sound like snorry's callers! LOL!

Um, hello DM? You're doing a great job, love where you've taken the show. I saw a UFO last week and called the police to make a report. Turns out it was the moon I was looking at.)

Last edited:
Kewl. Just don't do anything to piss him off (joke).

Also, you could decide the topic of the day and have guests that relate to the topic. Since we will know what the topic is, we can look up points we want to make and have intelligent comments and questions. (That way we don't sound like snorry's callers! LOL!

Um, hello DM? You're doing a great job, love where you've taken the show. I saw a UFO last week and called the police to make a report. Turns out it was the moon I was looking at.)
Oh, I so agree DM should pick the Topic of the Day for us on Fridays!!! :)

Reactions: Naked Apple
Just a suggestion here (If I may be so bold)...you may want to pick a topic that is very broad range....ex. dreams. Everybody has them, have you had a precog. dream, a visitation dream, a dream that has impacted your waking life, or just the nightmare of all time. Everybody has a at least one experience with a dream they could call and talk about! That way you don't have people going "I didn't know what to talk about!" In my experience as an Activity Director/Social Service, I used to lead group discussions, and when I had a new group I used to go with a big topic with plenty of room to play in. OR, pick the topic YOU have the most knowledge base/interest in. That way you'll have lots to talk about between calls. (Just trying to be helpful, DM, not pushy, I hope!) :D

In my experience as an Activity Director/Social Service, I used to lead group discussions, :D
LOL! I just thought of Julie the Cruise Director on the Loveboat!

The last 4 years I worked, I rode a mobility scooter. It was such a large facility I couldn't walk it with my condition. I got in soooo much trouble cuz I used to race with the motorized wheelchairs! (The residents loved it!)

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.