Free Live Concert 15 Sept

Great live band! I saw them in Bonner Springs, KS in 1998. I wish I had seen this post in time to watch the stream!
Sometimes if you set aerts in your readers or in google news you can pick up announcements. In the meantime, I will try to do a better job of getting the news out.
As always, remmeber sometimes these free live concerts draw the users in making your log in a slow buffer. Tune in early in another tab/window or on another device.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Ok, another one I missed was AOL's Live from RIO concert, but the highlightsare playing here throught the 27th. Metallica, Elton John and more. I have it in my other tab playing now. Queens of the Stone Age scheduled for @ 7pm PT tonight.

Reactions: surge
Sometimes if you set aerts in your readers or in google news you can pick up announcements. In the meantime, I will try to do a better job of getting the news out.
As always, remmeber sometimes these free live concerts draw the users in making your log in a slow buffer. Tune in early in another tab/window or on another device.
I'm sure you posted with plenty of notice. I was just busy and not checking in very often.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi