Flat Earther's "Experiment"

I have read some convincing arguments as to how and why the moon landing was faked.

What would you say are the most compelling pieces of evidence proving it was a hoax? What are the top reasons for wanting or needing to fake the moon landing?

Anyone can chime in here!
Ok so we all know how the moon is as close to the sun as the earth for the most part right? Then how is it that every flag ever planted on the moon bleached white now? There can't be enough radiation on the moon to bleach a flag if it wasn't a star. And we didn't have the technology back then to have a functioning ship and space suit that would still function for as long as it did. And I just looked at the size of the capsule him and his team member were in on their way back to earth. It definitely did not have the fuel necessary to make it back to earth. The capsule is puny. If it had enough fuel to do so they would have blown up long before reentry.

Reactions: Seahunter
We should turn this round earth/flat sun/ moon is a star theory into a meme like the flat earth theory. Who's with me XD

We should turn this round earth/flat sun/ moon is a star theory into a meme like the flat earth theory. Who's with me XD
at work a few have tried to convince me of this theory. I call them FEG's (Flat Earth Guy)..so, they stop talking to me. it's a win-win.

Reactions: Paintman
According to lunar scientist Paul Spudis:

For forty-odd years, the flags have been exposed to the full fury of the Moon's environment – alternating 14 days of searing sunlight and 100° C heat with 14 days of numbing-cold -150° C darkness. But even more damaging is the intense ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the pure unfiltered sunlight on the cloth (modal) from which the Apollo flags were made. Even on Earth, the colors of a cloth flag flown in bright sunlight for many years will eventually fade and need to be replaced. So it is likely that these symbols of American achievement have been rendered blank, bleached white by the UV radiation of unfiltered sunlight on the lunar surface. Some of them may even have begun to physically disintegrate under the intense flux.

Ok so we all know how the moon is as close to the sun as the earth for the most part right? Then how is it that every flag ever planted on the moon bleached white now? There can't be enough radiation on the moon to bleach a flag if it wasn't a star. And we didn't have the technology back then to have a functioning ship and space suit that would still function for as long as it did. And I just looked at the size of the capsule him and his team member were in on their way back to earth. It definitely did not have the fuel necessary to make it back to earth. The capsule is puny. If it had enough fuel to do so they would have blown up long before reentry.
Sorry by him I mean buzz aldrin and Neil Armstrong. Didn't realize I didn't mention their names

Reactions: Seahunter
at work a few have tried to convince me of this theory. I call them FEG's (Flat Earth Guy)..so, they stop talking to me. it's a win-win.
Fegs. Nice.

According to lunar scientist Paul Spudis:

For forty-odd years, the flags have been exposed to the full fury of the Moon's environment – alternating 14 days of searing sunlight and 100° C heat with 14 days of numbing-cold -150° C darkness. But even more damaging is the intense ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the pure unfiltered sunlight on the cloth (modal) from which the Apollo flags were made. Even on Earth, the colors of a cloth flag flown in bright sunlight for many years will eventually fade and need to be replaced. So it is likely that these symbols of American achievement have been rendered blank, bleached white by the UV radiation of unfiltered sunlight on the lunar surface. Some of them may even have begun to physically disintegrate under the intense flux.
Can you see them with a strong enough satellite?

Can you see them with a strong enough satellite?
Yes, NASA does have images of what is left of them. They have also been hit by all the things space offers. I'll go find the NASA link for you.