Female voice in Audio

MobiusX

Reaction score
Before you listen to these 2 audio clips, I want you to read the story first. I will start from the beginning. It's going to be a long story but helpful in understanding what you are listening to. The first person who experienced something paranormal was my youngest brother who told my mom one night he was in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror and felt like someone had a gun to his head. This was right after my other brother's wife had moved in with us. She stayed in this house for 9 months. It turned out my mom told me she has 2 siblings she isn't close to who practice witchcraft. After 9 months she moved out after my brother bought a new house. This is where several people had paranormal experiences. I would have nightmares of something dragging me out of bed and pulling me. I try to see what this person looked like and all I got was an older male whose face I never saw and I felt like it wasn't human. I would turn on the light switch in my mind in the dream but the lights would turn back off. The farthest I got dragged was to my bathroom which leads to the hallway. I had the same dream probably around 20 times and I would wake up and hear growling coming from my bedroom, most times from the wall where the light switch is.

During the time my brother and his wife were living in their new home, I was in therapy sessions. I would audio record my therapy sessions so I could get the most out of them. In the past I would complain that nothing was helpful. I have social anxiety and depersonazliation-derealization disorder. I want to make it clear that when I was diagnosed with DP-DR this diagnostic interview consisted of questions to determine whether or not I also have schizophrenia. I was negative for schizophrenia. I didn't have not 1 symptom of schizophrenia. The questions were also for PTSD. I have a few symptoms but the psychologist made it clear it was still not enough to be diagnosed with the actual disorder. The therapist I was seeing wasn't the one who diagnosed me. I would listen to these audio clips either the day of the session or at least the same week. I still have some I never listened to even though it's been years. I used headphones to listen to them. I heard something in one of them so I replayed it. It sounded strange like it didn't belong there but I wasn't sure what it was. I could tell when the audio recorder was able to catch voices coming from the hallway. Those sounded very faint. This one sounded different, like it was in the same room. I never caught voices of other therapy sessions taking place.

It was a female voice saying " No one likes me " then " I think I'm gonna die." There is also humming and some of the humming sounds like moaning to me... I sent this to a paranormal investigator who confirmed it was a voice coming from the same room I was in and he said the voice was coming from behind me. What this voice said it's how I feel sometimes. " No one likes me" is related so my social anxiety. " I think I'm gonna die" is related to my kidney disease and high blood pressure which caused it. The other audio has another female voice whispering " I get you " while I am speaking to my therapist.

A couple of years ago on Thanksgiving I was talking to my mom in the kitchen when I saw something from the corner of my eye to the right. I looked up at the ceiling and saw a black shadow floating there... Not an actual shadow because it wasn't on the wall or ceiling. It was shaped as a bat but without any features and its wings were flopping. I turned around to look at my mom again and turned back to look at it. It was disappearing by disintegrating. I later looked up what this meant and saw it meant someone was practicing witchcraft on me. Like I said my mom told me my brother's wife has 2 siblings she isn't close to who practice witchcraft. She told my mom.

My scariest dream ever was waking up in the middle of the night to sounds and voices coming from my hallway. I am the only one with a bedroom downstairs. I was hearing loud clapping and a male grunting. It sounded like sex was taking place right outside my bathroom. It felt like it lasted for 10-15 seconds. The last grunt lasted longer. All of this sex noises sounded like the male involved wanted to be heard. Then it stopped. A few seconds later there was growling coming from my bedroom near the light switch. The paranormal investigator told me this is a demonic haunting and the majority of the hauntings are demonic. He said only a few are human spirits and they don't stay here that long. I believe, actually I know it was trying to feed off my fears. I was sexually abused as a child. When I woke up to these nightmares I would pretend I was still sleeping because I was afraid.

These are the 2 audio recordings from 2012. The nightmares and other paranormal experiences stopped 3 years ago after a couple of months after my brother and his wife moved out of their home. To hear it better you should use a computer with headphones and maximize the volume. It's me and the therapist talking. Also around this time the therapist's mother died, it was either record before or after. I am not sure since I didn't keep up with renaming the files using dates. I didn't tell the therapist about the recordings since I wasn't allowed to record. I used an mp3 player in my sock. Listening to these audio clips still gives me goosebumps.

The 1st audio at 0:52, a female voice appears " No one likes me"
at 0:57 there is an echoe after my therapist says " Are "
then at 1:01 while my therapist is talking the female voice appears sayings " I think I'm gonna die" and sounds worried. You will have to listen many times to catch the female humming and like I said some of the humming sounds like moaning. Please do not upload my audio anywhere.

The second audio at 0:19 seconds a female whispering " I get you" while I am talking.

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to the forum, MobiusX. Reading your story now.

First, I will tell you we don't upload anyone's info anywhere without permission. Just to set your mind at ease. :) You appear to have had some activity around you for awhile now! I would also address the fact that witchcraft in and of itself does not normally send shadow creatures to someone. These are normally known as shadow people or possibly another type of entity. As a Mystic who has roots in Wiccan, I would say that many people are under the impression that all people who are of pagan or wiccan faiths are of the dark path, and that is far from the truth. We are not satanists, nor do we break our "law" which is "Harm none."

Now, some who have mental health or physical health issues are sometimes targeted by entities. They see this as a "doorway" into people. Are you continuing to have activity?

First, I will tell you we don't upload anyone's info anywhere without permission. Just to set your mind at ease. :) You appear to have had some activity around you for awhile now! I would also address the fact that witchcraft in and of itself does not normally send shadow creatures to someone. These are normally known as shadow people or possibly another type of entity. As a Mystic who has roots in Wiccan, I would say that many people are under the impression that all people who are of pagan or wiccan faiths are of the dark path, and that is far from the truth. We are not satanists, nor do we break our "law" which is "Harm none."

Now, some who have mental health or physical health issues are sometimes targeted by entities. They see this as a "doorway" into people. Are you continuing to have activity?

The last paranormal experience I had was sex noises, this was like 3 years ago. It happened a few months after my brother and his wife moved out of that house. Everyone has their own belief of the paranormal. I believe all hauntings are demonic. The paranormal investigator said only 10% of paranormal experiences are human spirits and the rest are demonic. I remember when the black shadow appeared. I looked it up online and it said someone was practicing witchcraft on me.

The last paranormal experience I had was sex noises, this was like 3 years ago. It happened a few months after my brother and his wife moved out of that house. Everyone has their own belief of the paranormal. I believe all hauntings are demonic. The paranormal investigator said only 10% of paranormal experiences are human spirits and the rest are demonic. I remember when the black shadow appeared. I looked it up online and it said someone was practicing witchcraft on me. What did you think about the 2 audios? Did you hear the female's voice?

The last paranormal experience I had was sex noises, this was like 3 years ago. It happened a few months after my brother and his wife moved out of that house. Everyone has their own belief of the paranormal. I believe all hauntings are demonic. The paranormal investigator said only 10% of paranormal experiences are human spirits and the rest are demonic. I remember when the black shadow appeared. I looked it up online and it said someone was practicing witchcraft on me.
Each to his own belief, my friend, but the practicing witchcraft on you is one where we will have to disagree. I have not been able to listen as of yet, due to a loud noise background where I am at the moment. Will do when quieter.

Each to his own belief, my friend, but the practicing witchcraft on you is one where we will have to disagree. I have not been able to listen as of yet, due to a loud noise background where I am at the moment. Will do when quieter.

Only one other paranormal experience that involved me as a kid. My brother and his friend were at the end of the street when a man pulled over in his car and got out and grabbed my brother trying to get kidnap him. According to my brother and his friend, I took the man's hands off my brother, he looked shocked and ran back in his car and left. Interesting story.... except I heard about it from them the day after it happened. My mom and my brother's friend's mom believed it could have been an angel since we were 7th day adventists. I asked my brother and his friend where did they see me after it happened. They said I stayed there standing behind a tree. Well, I don't have any memory of this. Actually I was in my bedroom punished because I failed junior high school and my parents just found out I had to go to summer school. And none of my mental disorders can explain any memory lost since both social anxiety and DP-DR don't have any symptoms of memory lost. Many years later and my brother and his friend stick to the same story.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
I'm sure others will weigh in on your experiences tomorrow, Mobius. Monday is the day "off" for most regulars here.

The main thing with the paranormal is to rule out anything that could make it fall within the normal. When you have no explanations left for what has happened, it falls under the umbrella of paranormal. Sounds like you've tried to do some rule outs with your experiences yet haven't found any.