Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-to-weigh-children-in-daycare/

No, no, and NO! (Prepare for rant)

Every time they say, "It's for the children!" you can be sure it will lead to another infringement of our rights! This "study" will lead to mandated weighing of kids in every school and hooked right into Obamacare with mandated overseeing of diets in homes everywhere! Mark my words, it's comin'! People laughed at me 15 years ago when I said the Food Police were coming....my father predicted this over 30 years ago! And here they are! Starts in the school and coming to your home any time now! This is SUCH an overstep of government it makes me just go crazy! And I love the way they say, “Children will be asked to cooperate with study staff who will weigh and measure them for the Standing Height and Weight Form,” the notice said". Really? Nothing in there about parental consent??? :mad: End Rant.

I agree with your rant 100%, but what we have to understand is that the Feds are slowly but surely taking parental rights away from us. The state will eventually have the final say in everything we do from cradle to grave, if they have their way about it.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.