Fatima 100th Anniversary today

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: Brody and Charleh
Much has been said recently about the apparition. I listened to L. A. Marzulli on C2C on Weds. who feels the apparition was part of the "great deception". He feels that it was actually aliens, who he feels are demonic, and points out some of what he feels are his reasons for this stand. One is the "Lady" is seen in a skirt that only goes to just below the knee. He states she was seen on a beam of light, and that people described seeing "flying discs" during what is called the Miracle of the Sun. That phrase, Miracle of the Sun, is said to have been coined by a reporter and does not fit the actual description of witnesses.

What do you think? Was this a true miracle? Or a deception?

I heard the LA story on C2C. First his Info to comes from a secret library on the grounds at Fatima. Nobody can go in, but someone can transcribe what it contains and bring out a handwritten copy of ta-da what he wants something to say? No. No. And huh?
2. The children knew who she was. They asked. Mary answered, " I'm the Lady of The Rosary." The children were interviewed by multiple priests who reported to the Bishop. By summer everyone knew what was going on. Strike 2 LA.
3. These clergymen were caught up in the midst of a miracle that did the church damage. The secular government was very anti-Catholic, and was seizing property and wanted a lid put on it. The clergy documented everything in real time. So much for LA saying the church gagged St. Lucia until they could come up with a story. Also, the Church didn't take her away and shut her up. She went to a convent to become a Nun. I count 3 more strikes there.
Man. Even his saying the 2nd secret being revealed in 1928, about Russia, a greater bigger war coming, and it would be preceded by a strange light in the sky....... WW2... was even in 1928 one heck of a prediction. Let alone the clergy already wrote it down in 1917-8.
LA fumbles.
My 2 cents.

Reactions: Debi
I heard the LA story on C2C. First his Info to comes from a secret library on the grounds at Fatima. Nobody can go in, but someone can transcribe what it contains and bring out a handwritten copy of ta-da what he wants something to say? No. No. And huh?
2. The children knew who she was. They asked. Mary answered, " I'm the Lady of The Rosary." The children were interviewed by multiple priests who reported to the Bishop. By summer everyone knew what was going on. Strike 2 LA.
3. These clergymen were caught up in the midst of a miracle that did the church damage. The secular government was very anti-Catholic, and was seizing property and wanted a lid put on it. The clergy documented everything in real time. So much for LA saying the church gagged St. Lucia until they could come up with a story. Also, the Church didn't take her away and shut her up. She went to a convent to become a Nun. I count 3 more strikes there.
Man. Even his saying the 2nd secret being revealed in 1928, about Russia, a greater bigger war coming, and it would be preceded by a strange light in the sky....... WW2... was even in 1928 one heck of a prediction. Let alone the clergy already wrote it down in 1917-8.
LA fumbles.
My 2 cents.
I agree with all you just said on this. LA seemed to have his own read and nothing anyone said was gonna make him interpret it any differently.

Reactions: Paintman
Yup, and as much as I like LA , he had to willfully ignore a mountain of newspapers, real time clergy interviews with the children, the report where the local authorities frankly jailed the children to miss a 13th of a month apparition, and eyewitness accounts 100 years ago today.

Nope LA says its a sky demoness in a short skirt (were their ever short skirts in 1917?) And flying saucers.:confused:

Yup, and as much as I like LA , he had to willfully ignore a mountain of newspapers, real time clergy interviews with the children, the report where the local authorities frankly jailed the children to miss a 13th of a month apparition, and eyewitness accounts 100 years ago today.

Nope LA says its a sky demoness in a short skirt (were their ever short skirts in 1917?) And flying saucers.:confused:
Paint, you mentioned on chat that the anniversary is when the devil is supposed to be bound again? I somehow had heard it was when the Lady lifted her 100 years of protection of us? Did I hear that wrong?

The former according to many many radio guests yesterday. As for the later, I haven't heard of protection being lifted from anyone, but seeing as tho I miss things...... Could be.
I doubt it in the sense that the past 100+ years were the bloodiest in history, and no era comes close.:(

I have so may feelings about this, I guess it comes down to individual faith. There is no proof of anything. These events did happen but what caused them and who was behind them is not knowable.

Biblically it would be considered adding to prophecy and not by god but by a person. Even if it was Mary. That has always been a concern where this or any prophecy adds to Gods word. A last will and testiment is only valid if signed by the originator. If god had a message this important why wouldn't JESUS, come to validate added prophecy , in keeping with the faith of the Christian church. The Bible says no one will know the day or the hour. Only the seasons.

I think this apparition has done a good thing in inspiring many to faith however what it really was I'm not sure.

I know LA as a champion for the faith and biblical. However I did not see his interview on this.