Facebook has major crash

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
FACEBOOK DOWN: Site Fails To Load Amid MAJOR CRASH – Disclose.tv

FACEBOOK DOWN: Site fails to load amid MAJOR CRASH

Facebook has completely broken for its users around the world. Those who attempted to go onto the site were shown a blank page, with nothing loading. Others reported that they could only load specific parts of the site or app. Some find the site working entirely normally until they try to post something, at which point it breaks down. The issues were seen across the world, though not for all users.

The website Down Detector showed thousands of people complaining about the issues. It's rare that the site – used by more than a billion people in countries around the world – breaks. But because of its huge size, any outage can be hugely significant, even if it is down for just moments. The problems did appear to be focused in the US and Europe. But that's probably a consequence of the timezones in which people are awake, since the problems do appear to be happening around the world.

I've not had any issues

In my area, can't even load the page. Checked with my friend...she can't either and we're both on the same host.

OK, I'm back up now. They must have had a server crash somewhere.