"Exit" Points

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

No, not on the highway, rather the highway of life.
Years ago a theory was proposed by the "old time" psychics of the day that we all have 3 "exit" points in our lives where we can choose to leave this one and move on to the other side.

Five years ago, I think I hit one of those when I had an NDE and was asked if I wanted to stay or leave. Since you're reading this you know I chose to stay.

Have you ever heard of or experienced something like this?
Been suddenly saved from what should have killed you?
Somehow avoided an accident that you know was meant for you?
Or know the origins of this concept?

Share your thoughts with me please.

WOW, its been a very long time since ive heard of or thought of this...... a few believe this, some say 3 while some others think more, depending on the system. but all pretty much believe/think its a pre-planned occurance. planned out from the soul stage before we choose to be born in this life... ive heard mostly the reincarnation belief of this, which usually means you have reached a level of understanding and have accomplished clearing out enough bad karma to have a choice of prematurely leaving this world for the next, or that you have learned the most important parts and are ready for the next round. most believe we are then given the opportunity to examine what we have learned, what we have become and after deep thought of the situation and those around us, are given the choice of either staying or moving on. i could be a little rusty on this topic though, its been a while.....

WOW, its been a very long time since ive heard of or thought of this...... a few believe this, some say 3 while some others think more, depending on the system. but all pretty much believe/think its a pre-planned occurance. planned out from the soul stage before we choose to be born in this life... ive heard mostly the reincarnation belief of this, which usually means you have reached a level of understanding and have accomplished clearing out enough bad karma to have a choice of prematurely leaving this world for the next, or that you have learned the most important parts and are ready for the next round. most believe we are then given the opportunity to examine what we have learned, what we have become and after deep thought of the situation and those around us, are given the choice of either staying or moving on. i could be a little rusty on this topic though, its been a while.....
I have to say I'm a bit relieved someone at least remembers this teaching! Many of the "old" teachings from back in the day are slowly revisiting around now and a few have even got a bit of new credibility to go with them. Next week marks the 5 year mark since that event, and it's still clear as day to me so thought I'd ask about it.

I have maneuvered my way out of a few car accidents, but there wasn't time to think about it. The instinct to save my butt kicked in, when other drivers did something stupid.
I think I still have a lot to learn on this planet.

No, not on the highway, rather the highway of life.
Years ago a theory was proposed by the "old time" psychics of the day that we all have 3 "exit" points in our lives where we can choose to leave this one and move on to the other side.

Five years ago, I think I hit one of those when I had an NDE and was asked if I wanted to stay or leave. Since you're reading this you know I chose to stay.

Have you ever heard of or experienced something like this?
Been suddenly saved from what should have killed you?
Somehow avoided an accident that you know was meant for you?
Or know the origins of this concept?

Share your thoughts with me please.

Sliding down the roof of a three story building (accidentally, though) ready to accept death, but suddenly realising the effect it would have on my much younger brother and sending a psychic SOS and, after being saved and that conversation, finding a new purpose in life.

Sliding down the roof of a three story building (accidentally, though) ready to accept death, but suddenly realising the effect it would have on my much younger brother and sending a psychic SOS and after being seved and that conversation finding a new purpose in life.
And THAT would be an exit point for sure. A decision was made. And I'm glad you made it, Ben. Thanks for sharing that!

And THAT would be an exit point for sure. A decision was made. And I'm glad you made it, Ben. Thanks for sharing that!
Me too! I would never have met you or anyone else here, my brother would have been screwed up and I saved at least one life and reunited a family! If I'd died then my life would have had no meaning; if I died now, I would at least know that my time here had done some good.

Me too! I would never have met you or anyone else here, my brother would have been screwed up and I saved at least one life and reunited a family! If I'd died then my life would have had no meaning; if I died now, I would at least know that my time here had done some good.
Those are all separate things as well, and not all just from me not being dead, but different things I've done since then.

Those are all separate things as well, and not all just from me not being dead, but different things I've done since then.
We're just really glad to have you alive and kickin', Ben...lol You add a dash of mystery and a load of laughter when you come by. The world needs you. :)

Sliding down the roof of a three story building (accidentally, though) ready to accept death, but suddenly realising the effect it would have on my much younger brother and sending a psychic SOS and, after being saved and that conversation, finding a new purpose in life.
are you still pulling slivers out of your butt?