Michael Decon Program - End of Days

I should give your show another chance. I tried end of days, wasn't for me. But perhaps I will enjoy solo work.

Any suggestions as far as shows?

Reactions: Michaeldecon
I finally got to listen to an episode (Paul Hellyer) and whether it's welcomed— or not— I wanted to share my feedback.

Almost instantly it sounded as though you were reading from a script or that might just be the way you naturally speak, either way the stilted almost robotic vocals are a huge area where you can improve your show. And I should know. When I began in 2014 I was the same way but as I progressed I became more relaxed and began finding a voice. It wasn't exactly my voice but I found a voice that satisfied the requirements of a paranormal show.

Then there was the huge flub where the guest had to mention he wasn't there to talk about his UFO speech or his personal sightings. He was confused. There should have been a built-in segue that properly introduced him AND most importantly he should have been made aware that you wanted to discuss his past comment/UFO sighting experiences and then you would flow into the reason he was there to begin with.

You don't have to listen to me.
It isn't like I was mentored by legendary broadcasters, or have nearly a hundred thousand listeners, or anything along those lines. I'm just a guy who is giving up the niche in favor of something much larger... and I'm willing to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Michaeldecon
I should give your show another chance. I tried end of days, wasn't for me. But perhaps I will enjoy solo work.

Any suggestions as far as shows?

hello,

It really depends on the subject you are most interested in. I'd say listen to the John b wells interview. Starts about 20 mins into the program, perhaps that would be a good first episode to listen to. Lots of gems in that interview.

I finally got to listen to an episode (Paul Hellyer) and whether it's welcomed— or not— I wanted to share my feedback.

Almost instantly it sounded as though you were reading from a script or that might just be the way you naturally speak, either way the stilted almost robotic vocals are a huge area where you can improve your show. And I should know. When I began in 2014 I was the same way but as I progressed I became more relaxed and began finding a voice. It wasn't exactly my voice but I found a voice that satisfied the requirements of a paranormal show.

Then there was the huge flub where the guest had to mention he wasn't there to talk about his UFO speech or his personal sightings. He was confused. There should have been a built-in segue that properly introduced him AND most importantly he should have been made aware that you wanted to discuss his past comment/UFO sighting experiences and then you would flow into the reason he was there to begin with.

You don't have to listen to me.
It isn't like I was mentored by legendary broadcasters, or have nearly a hundred thousand listeners, or anything along those lines. I'm just a guy who is giving up the niche in favor of something much larger... and I'm willing to help.

I do thank you for listening and caring enough to type this. Paul is 98 years old, I spoke to him before the program about what we were going to discuss, it's not my responsibility if my guest blanks out.

I really have no response to your preference of voice, but this isn't my first rodeo.

Episode 28: The End Of Days
Michael welcomes us to another special edition of The Michael Decon Program and begins by telling us he feels that the Great War is near. Historical times we are in. Being here in America, we get to watch it all go down.
L.A. has as been busy traveling Hear the Watchmen, which is still available to stream online.
Then in St. Louis he was looking at the Cahokia Mounds. He believes it's fallen angel technology, Nephilim architecture
Time Magazine states journalism is dead; truth is dead. Michael says they're on the same page. The media lies habitually.
Discuss whether or not Syria was a false flag. The issue of chemical weapons and today's MOAB the was dropped on Afghanistan. We are in a very bizarre moment in time.

We can't be the world's policemen.
What's happened to Trump's "America first?"
We're not privy to the intel Trump is getting.
Was this a false flag operation? If so then truth is dead.
L.A. points out that we still don't know what happened on 9/11. Michael mentions he will be interviewing Richard Gage soon.
Michael reminds us that April 15 is the date that North Korea will allegedly launch an attack on the U.S.
What about an EMP weapon? It would knock us back to the Stone Age.
Most of us have no clue what's really going on.
Michael holds all sides accountable.

Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq were created by the British and the French after World War I.
ISIS, the Coptic church attacks in Egypt,
Anniversaries: Fatima apparitions, Roswell, the nation of Israel.
They both agree that all the signs are there.
L.A.'s new film, The Watchman Chronicles: In Their Own Words - UFOs Are Real. coming great deception one hour 37 minutes long. Deathbed confession from a Col. Hill in Roswell. People want to sit with their heads in the sand. That's why he wrote his book, Days of Chaos.
He's currently working on another book and another film which he'll be editing during the month of August.
San Andreas Fault, LA, "something is shaking."

L.A. tells us about the sighting he had as a child of a classic silver disc after which the other children denied. Then he and his wife had a sighting. "Rebuke first, ask questions later."
http://www.michaeldecon.com
LA Marzulli's Official Website
Live Show: 8 pm PT on TuneIn - End Of Days

End Of Days - Jenny Ashford X Dr. Albert Taylor |The Unseen Hand|Star Wars|EVPS|Art Bell|EOD 29

Episode 29: Star Wars

Jenny Ashford returns to the program to tell us about her latest book, The Unseen Hand: A New Exploration of Poltergeist Phenomena, a compilation of the best know poltergeist cases. It's a one-stop-shop that includes over 100 stories. It was released last month and is available now: http://amzn.to/2oB4IpI.

She explains how she started off as a horror writer and now writes paranormal nonfiction. Together with her boyfriend, Tom Ross, Jenny can be heard every Tuesday on their podcast, 13 O'Clock: http://13oclock.projectentertainment.libsynpro.com. She also records her own audiobooks, all of which may be found on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2oB2QxeTalk turns to her early influences, which include Clive Barker's Books of Blood {http://amzn.to/2oDEFAc}, her next project {a three-volume compilation of unsolved murders of the Twentieth Century, how she met Tom, being a skeptic, and people who fake their stories.

Michael asks Jenny about the haunted doll that's currently for sale on eBay, and new vs. old horror films. Michael tells us that he was watching the original Faces of Death {http://amzn.to/2pFU40i} at an early age. Many films are discussed.
Jenny then shares her fascinating and unusual take on the poltergeist activity that surrounds her boyfriend, Tom, before divulging her own personal poltergeist experiences. Michael then shares with us his story. Jenny's conclusion is that this activity is caused by people -- not disembodied spirits -- through some mechanism we don't understand yet.

Despite Jenny being a native Floridian, Michael continues to remind us about the bad behavior that continues to go on there. They talk about bad drivers, demonic possessions, the documentary film Child of Rage, and the West Memphis Three.
The interview wraps up with thoughts on current news stories including the monkey girl in India, extraterrestrials, North Korea, what Jenny likes to drink {Red Death and Liquid Marijuana}, whether she prefers TV or film, and one of Michael's favorite movies, Falling Down {http://amzn.to/2pG3Nnt}.

Dr. Taylor fills us in on his background which includes time in the Air Force and his career as an aerospace engineer at Skunk Works. He also spent time working on anti-ballistic missiles for President Reagan's "Star Wars" program and the development of GPS.
Things then get personal when Dr. Taylor shares with us his experiences with sleep paralysis. His book, Soul Traveler: A Guide to Out-of-Body Experiences and the Wonders Beyond {http://amzn.to/2pG50v1} is a #1 Los Angeles Times Bestseller. He tells us that the book is essentially his personal diary. As a child, Dr. Taylor would wake up in his dreams and fly and later found out that it was lucid dreaming. He believes that the soul is only temporarily in the body and that it can periodically leave the body.
Michael tells us this was how he first got introduced to Dr. Taylor. Back in 1999, he heard him on the Art Bell radio show and realized that perhaps he wasn't crazy. Hearing Dr. Taylor relay similar experiences made him feel a lot better. The fact that a lot of people are having similar experiences gives them validity. Michael is grateful to Dr. Taylor for putting a name, astral projection, to what he'd been experiencing.
His opinion on remote viewing is that it's just another talent of the soul.

Michael tells us that there's been an increase in UFO sightings in 2017 and brings up the fact that his parents saw a triangular craft above their home a few years ago. He informs us that a triangular craft was spotted in Mexicali, Mexico, on Monday, only 38 minutes from where Michael lives. After watching the footage, Michael wonders if it's one of ours. Dr. Taylor, based on his experience in aerospace, does not think it is. He then relays an experience that one of his aerospace friends with secret clearance recently had while driving on I-5 near Stockton, California. So, Dr. Taylor believe that unidentified craft really do exist, 'unidentified' being the operative word.

When he was 18, he was a crew chief with clearance on a Lockheed U2. He then went from one Skunk Works program to a civilian Skunk Works program. He worked on flight controls, hydraulics, and even the Cupola on the International Space Station.
Then they talked about his work on GPS in Seal Beach, California, which led to his work on the Strategic Defense Initiative. He tells us that if we saw what he saw we'd know why they nicknamed it "Star Wars."
He explains why he can neither confirm nor deny knowledge about certain projections. He was involved with the Stealth fighter program in Burbank, California and talks about that for a bit.

Talk then turns to the goings on with North Korea and how the West Coast is under threat. Dr. Taylor assures us that we have the capability to shoot down ballistic missiles. Michael asks Dr. Taylor about the possibility of EMPs. Things haven't been this insane since the Cuban Missile Crisis. Hopefully this is a wakeup call. We as a civilization need to grow up.
They discuss bunkers, current events, and the involvement of Nikola Tesla. Dr. Taylor reminds us that when you have clearance, that doesn't mean you know everything in every secret program. There is a need-to-know firewall.

Dr. Taylor sees the paranormal world as investigating the same old things. He thinks it needs to branch out in order to answer the question, What is the nature of human consciousness?
He's a definite fan of horror movies and has seen every episode of the Walking Dead. Michael tells us that Return of the Living Dead is his favorite horror film.
Dr. Taylor meets once a month with the Riverside Robotics Society. He tells us that robots are not contaminated by human wants and desires.

The new book he's working on is called The Journey of the Cosmic Soul. He thinks that when science is finally able to measure dark matter he can finally finish the book. He tells us he uses God as a guide.
They then get to the photographs. The first one is an upright broom in the middle of a store aisle. Please visit michaeldecon.com to view the photos being discussed.

Starr calls in to ask Dr. Taylor a robotics question about Battlestar Galactica. They both agree that we're going to become robotic.

Next on the line is friend of the show, Sherry. She asks if who we run into in the astral realm are real or not.
They then discuss the rest of the paranormal photos that Dr. Taylor sent in and proceed to undergo a number of technical difficulties. Michael brings up the "black-eyed children" but Dr. Taylor wasn't familiar with them. They discuss drones before getting into the EVPs. Michael recommends wearing headphones to hear the voices in these clips.

Dr. Taylor's final words are that this is all about fear -- fear of the unknown and fear of death. If we survive the death of the body, there's nothing to be afraid of. Concentrate on the life journey before we get to the end. We're here to affect each other and to love each other.

His website is alberttaylor.com.

Please consider making a donation to help keep this program going. Go to michaeldecon.com and look for the Donate button on the right.

Jim proceeds to go into great detail about the Kennedy assassination. He’s written three books on the subject, that he says have “shattered the cover-up” – Assassination Science: Experts Speak Out on the Death of JFK, Murder in Dealey Plaza: What We Know Now That We Didn’t Know Then About the Death of JFK, and The Great Zapruder Film Hoax: Deceit and Deception in the Death of JFK. His new book, JFK: Who, How, and Why – Solving the World’s Greatest Murder Mystery, is currently in pre-production.

Michael asks Jim how he first became interested in the Kennedy assassination, which includes seeing Oliver Stone’s film, JFK. Jim’s website, Assassination Science: Experts Speak Out on the Death of JFK, presents exhaustive research on the subject, compiled from many different sources. It also includes information on a host of other assassinations, The 911 Conspiracy: The Scamming of America, and various theories on whether or not we landed on the Moon.

The topic then shifts to Sandy Hook. Jim tells us about the fabricated death certificates, old photographs, and lack of medivac helicopters. It’s all laid out in his book, Nobody Died at Sandy Hook: It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control, which he says is full of color photos. It was banned on Amazon but is available as a .pdf at rense.com. Hard copies are available at moonrockbooks.com.

On Jim’s blog you can read his controversial article, Sandy Hook Charade: ‘Noah Pozner’ was Michael Vabner as a Child which includes how a Sandy Hook kid was spotted at the funeral, information on the drill that was scheduled to take place that day, as well as the many anomalies such as keeping the parents and EMTs out of the building, gag orders, the excessive amount of money needed to build a new school, and the controversial Lenny Pozner.

Jim’s second book to be banned on Amazon was, And I Suppose We Didn’t Go to the Moon, Either?

Other topics include dumping not only fluoride but estrogen into our water supply, power outages in major cities, EMPs, geographic point locators on airplanes, how ISIS was made in the USA, Donald Trump’s stance on Wikileaks and Julian Assange, and the new book Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign.

The discussion then turns to coups engineered by the CIA, how Michelle Obama is transgender {born Michael Robinson}, President Obama’s other relationship, and who the parents of the Obama daughters really are.

Next up are the Podesta emails, Hillary Clinton’s predilection for young girls, Jim’s recent presentation at the Free Your Mind Conference, Nancy Pelosi’s Goat Hill Pizza, drinking the blood of young children, Michael Alig, James Alefantis, Miley Cyrus, the images at Comet Ping Pong Pizza, “heavy breathing,” Alex Jones’ apology for promoting Pizzagate and how he avoids Israel, Jared Kushner and how Ivanka was Jewish before she converted, praise for Cynthia McKinney, cyberwarfare, John Brennan, how the Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, David Oates and reverse speech, Donald Trump as a political genius, how Julian Assange got Trump elected, Hillary Clinton’s corruption, Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity, James’ appearance on Hannity & Colmes and how he was ambushed on live TV by O’Reilly, and Tucker Carlson.

Dianne Bischoff James |The Brass Ring|Akashic Records|Hollywood|Caitlyn Jenner|EOD 32

Dr. Susan Shumsky | Activating The 3rd Eye, Chakras, Psychic Vampirism & The Voice Of God|EOD 33

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter

Episode 34: Homeo-Apathy

Welcome Back to another dose of The Michael Decon Program. In this episode, Michael is joined by The Media Representative for Billy Meier, Michael Horn. Horn immediately makes distinctions between what he calls the "lights-in-the-sky", tabloid-type of UFO stories and Meier's scientifically proven UFO contacts. "While there is now no shortage of strictly anecdotal, as well as completely imaginary tales of so-called UFO contactees, abductions, etc., Meier's are the only substantiated contacts. Because it's the most suppressed - and the most important - story in human history, many people don't know that his clear, daytime UFO photos, films, sound recordings and metal samples have already been authenticated by scientific experts."
Things start off as Michael Asks "why the Billy Meier case", is loved by 50% of people while the other 50% despise the case. By far the most controversial on going UFO case in history. Shunned by those who claim they are out for truth, however how much is that even true?
Things turn to politics and The Billy Meier Prophecies. What does Meier truly believe? What Has Billy Meier gotten right? Paris & Europe warnings. "America Will be Destroyed".
Michael goes on to comment on those who have not taken the time to research the evidence themselves.
Organizations and Groups cause more harm then good, why continue to shell out money for information that you can clearly find on your own, without having to pay a toll for "truth". Michael Mentions the all out suppression on The Billy Meier contacts. Michael Takes us into the evidence.
Creditability is there such a thing left? Michael Horn holds nothing back in revealing the less then genuine names in the "ufo community". UFO Panels and EXPOS... When was the last time anything NEW was revealed?
Here is another Opinion On UFOS,
"Just around the time when he wrote his book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, Bill Cooper began to depart from “ufology” and was also beginning to hypothesize that “UFOs” had nothing to do with “aliens” but was a manipulation of the government to bring about fear to create a one-world government." (Norio Hayakawa)
Second Half, Introducing The Unpopular Opinion Hour.
For those who are sensitive and easily offended, you are advised not to listen.
Michael takes us all head first, into all the things that are troublesome, things that you are too afraid to say yourself. Michael is joined by Laura as they both go into things like, waiting in lines, screaming children & social media. Starbucks corruption then More UFO & cryptid discussion continues.