Michael Decon Program - End of Days

Eric Gajewski – 3 Days Of Darkness, 9 Signs Major Signs Of The End Times Date Predicted, Planet X Connection

Eric talks about Planet X, 3 days of Darkness & Father Malachi Martin. The unique story of Marie-Julie Jahenny, “The Breton Stigmatist”. “During this darkness the devils and the wicked will take on the most hideous shapes… red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent…”
“The Earth will become like a vast cemetery. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground.”

Eric Gajewski – 3 Days Of Darkness, 9 Signs Major Signs Of The End Times Date Predicted, Planet X Connection

Eric talks about Planet X, 3 days of Darkness & Father Malachi Martin. The unique story of Marie-Julie Jahenny, “The Breton Stigmatist”. “During this darkness the devils and the wicked will take on the most hideous shapes… red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent…”
“The Earth will become like a vast cemetery. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground.”

Thanks for the post

Reactions: Michaeldecon

I always enjoy listening to your shows...

Reactions: Michaeldecon
Jeffrey Daugherty
2/15/18
6:00 PM / 9:00 PM EST

James Fetzer
2/17/18
8:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM EST

Jason Jarrell
2/20/18
5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST

John McAfee
2/24/18
8:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM EST

Reactions: Lynne
I tried listening live, but the audio was "high speed", sounding like chipmunks. Tried numerous times and the same. Near the end, it was normal sound....

Yes! I don't know what was going on last night, I was experiencing a high volume of tech difficulties. Not only was I having issues so was james just trying to get a hold of me on skype, he even tried using two back up laptops and we had to resolve to using his telephone. It was a bit of a mess last night to be honest, but thanks to the magic of editing I was able to save this interview and paste it together.

I called my internet provider and it was confirmed that I experienced an unusual amount of ping, I was told my mic was cutting in and out and sometimes things just went silent. What a weird night it was, thankfully everything is in working order now.