E.V.P. and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Hotchkiss

Reaction score
Hello all!

I cannot express how happy I am to hear the fortunate news that Art is coming back to the airwaves! My name is John Hotchkiss, and my wife and I are founders of the PA paranormal research team called "C.O.R.E. Phenomena" (C.O.R.E. being an acronym for Coalition Offering Research Ethics). We have been researching for over 20 years, and, while others call themselves ghost hunters, we like to say that the "hunting" is a byproduct of studying the effects of death on consciousness.

I had the privilege of speaking to Art many, many years ago on C2CAM for one of his open line nights, (something I'm hoping I can remedy and have a more in depth conversations about our endeavors later on), and cannot wait, once again to hear "From the high desert...!"

We were recently at a bed and breakfast at the Frogtown Inn in Canadensis, PA, and were able to record this E.V.P. There had been a rape/murder in room 6 when the building had been used as a bar/hotel for transients, also being a house of paid favors. What you hear is Josh and myself discussing the MEL and K2 acting erratically, and within the white noise of our self-constructed Frank's Box, we hear a southern-sounding voice state, "Let me try to get some!" It's class A, you will hear it.

We have *many* like this in our library, (this one being a classic example of our work), but I thought, since Art is returning, that I'd toss this up for everyone to get into the haunting season mood, and to celebrate a bit for our old and dear friend!

Enjoy folks, congratulations Art, and blessings to all! I will be around the boards!

Sincerely,

John Hotchkiss
http://www.corephenomena.com
corephenomena@gmail.com

Attachments

• Frogtown EVP.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 189
Reactions: Naked Apple
Hi John! What would you say was your creepiest experience during your years of research?

Status
Not open for further replies.