Dreams & Paranormal Phenomena Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, working with audio is a lot of fun as well as serious ... with computers and audio editing programs we literally are light-years beyond what top engineers in the music industry had not that many years ago !! I have done many things in experimenting with audio.... I found an effect by accident a month or so ago that you might like to try out Bob for some promo/intro pieces down the line... BTW, my main program I use for most of my audio editing is ' Goldwave ' ..... though I do have the official monster ' Audition 3 ' .. which I really haven't learned to utilize just yet... haven't really needed to...

I whipped together a short audio presentation giving a little spontaneous sample of what my signal tower sounds like... I made this pres. a stereo track... I noticed on the graph that there was a ' click ' on the left channel only... so when I went in and surgically removed this visible click sound from the left channel only, as opposed to taking this fraction from both channels, it advanced the left channel since I'd shortened the timeline VERY slightly by removing this noise... the unintended consequence was having the left channel play a fraction of a second ahead of the right channel, and this created a pretty impressive chorus effect.... I just wanted to share this here in case anyone might like to try this out in their own audio projects ...

Here is a short excerpt of that very original presentation..... BTW, I've been using this for other audio projects, and I find it valuable !
http://audiomedium.com/audio_psychic_medium_brian_jones/sti_sample.mp3
http://audiomedium.com/audio_psychic_medium_brian_jones/sti_sample.mp3

Saw this about an animal communicator who understands her pets speech and thought of Brian:

Reactions: Speedbird
I can't believe that's what I sound like. I sound like some kind of party girl! :eek:

No you don't , you sounded great , could never tell you were from the big apple;) but I might tease you a bit about "party girl " LOL

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.