Dreams & Paranormal Phenomena Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debi, am listening to the podcast now. You sound awesome!
Thank you, hon. I can't make myself listen to myself. I am soooo much better at the written word. I was so nervous on air I felt like passing out. Honest. The only reason I called in time number two was to give DM a caller to pull in another caller! (And to let him know we lost the feed on the forum.) I've kept my promise now. Don't know if I could do it again.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkMatter
I can't believe that's what I sound like. I sound like some kind of party girl! :eek:

And Debi, you did not sound nervous at all.

Last edited:
I can't believe that's what I sound like. I sound like some kind of party girl! :eek:

And Debi, you did not sound nervous at all.
Well, I was! And no you did not sound like a party girl! (See, this is why I won't listen to myself....I would be so critical of myself I would have my brain on overdrive for a week.)

Well, I was! And no you did not sound like a party girl! (See, this is why I won't listen to myself....I would be so critical of myself I would have my brain on overdrive for a week.)
Please. I am still trying to get over how nasal I sounded. I think I sounded like one of the Kardashians, and I am nothing like that!

Please. I am still trying to get over how nasal I sounded. I think I sounded like one of the Kardashians, and I am nothing like that!
LOL! Your brain is now on overdrive for a week! (And you did not sound like a Kardashian!) Give yourself a break, girl.

Matter of fact I'd like to know more about your experiences from how you came to Wicca and why you moved on or away from it. Perhaps a small 30 minute podcast a week after John Hogue?
I second that!

Status
Not open for further replies.