Dr. Michio Kaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did the show last, last night?
I was listening until 10:30 and then had to get to bed so I could get up @ 5:00 am...lol
I'll listen to the archive on demand.
He did four hours. I thought he might go long on his first night, but did not. It was pure heaven.

Reactions: Divine
It was a quick four hours, He was a little excited first five minutes and then smoothed out for the entire show. I can not wait for tonight's show.

It was a quick four hours, He was a little excited first five minutes and then smoothed out for the entire show. I can not wait for tonight's show.
Yeah, maybe just a twinge of nervousness, but overall it was like he'd never been gone - what a pro!! You're right, the time just flew by.

From what I understand, he has the option to run for 3 to 4 hours, but he has to stop at 4 hours. Otherwise it would mess up the schedule for future programming, right? Or would they just cut the replay down or something?

I think 2 breaks an hour wasn't too bad. It allows us and Art some bathroom breaks, time to get the kids to bed lol, and things like that, but I didnt feel like it was too many breaks. And hearing Art talk about C Crane products was classic!

Reactions: Naked Apple
Yeah, I thought I had read that he could go long if he wanted to, but not sure where I saw it. I agree, it seems like it would totally mess up their rebroadcasts however. Agree, the breaks weren't too bad - gotta get those snacks and restroom breaks in!

My Wi-Fi kept dropping out. I need the CCRANE USB Wi-Fi extender. lol Luckily I had a radio running..

Where can I find this (and others) shows for downloading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.