Dr. Michio Kaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I am VERY skeptical of the whole remote viewing thing. Basically, I don't buy it. He's one of those that talks for two or three hours on the impending end of the world, all the while advertising his books/DVDs/classes or whatever. If we're not going to be here, who cares? LOL

I am skeptical about Ed Dames but Ingo Swann on the other hand... His book Penetration was very interesting. If you want a better look at Remote Viewing, find that book. You can find it free as an ebook on the internet, or buy a book for a few hundred dollars, or more.

I am skeptical about Ed Dames but Ingo Swann on the other hand... His book Penetration was very interesting. If you want a better look at Remote Viewing, find that book. You can find it free as an ebook on the internet, or buy a book for a few hundred dollars, or more.
Thanks for the book idea Josh, I'll try to find that. :)

It is nice to hear someone talking about Yellowstone National Park again.... I remember Art always talking about Yellowstone! And when I look at the map.... If New York could be affected, and it is that far away... and Nevada not doing all that well... I can sure see what it would do to ALL of North America.

I think Art thought that last caller was JC!!!

It is nice to hear someone talking about Yellowstone National Park again.... I remember Art always talking about Yellowstone! And when I look at the map.... If New York could be affected, and it is that far away... and Nevada not doing all that well... I can sure see what it would do to ALL of North America.
Yeah, if it goes, I think we're all pretty much scre*ed! :eek:

Reactions: Zoxo
LOL - I had stepped out of the room when that call came in, and I thought that very thing. I was like no way, JC got through on Art's first night!
I hope he does get through one of these nights.... I haven't even heard of him calling C2C in a long time... However, I guess I haven't heard much C2C in a while.

I hope he does get through one of these nights.... I haven't even heard of him calling C2C in a long time... However, I guess I haven't heard much C2C in a while.
Yeah, I don't think he's called in quite some time. It would be great if he got through this first week. If you look on YouTube, you can get some of the classic JC and Edna clips. I found one where Edna called Art and she was talking about Art and George living together and the "compound" - boy did Art set her straight on that real quick! She said "Payrump" instead of Pahrump.

Reactions: Zoxo
Status
Not open for further replies.