Doomsday predicted...again

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Is a doomsday asteroid on its way to Earth? | Daily Mail Online

A doomsday asteroid will hit Earth next month and trigger devastating mega-tsunamis, claims conspiracy theorist
  • Nasa spotted an object called 2016 WF9, that's on its way towards Earth
  • The space rock is believed to be 0.3 to 0.6 miles (0.5 to 1 kilometre) across.
  • The agency is tracking the asteroid and says it will pass 32 million miles away
  • But a conspiracy theorist says Nasa is lying and instead it will hit our planet

Last year Nasa detected an object, that could be a comet or an asteroid, on a path towards Earth.

The space agency has said the mysterious object will safely pass Earth at a distance of nearly 32 million miles (51 million kilometres) on February 25th.

But one self-proclaimed astronomer has come up with an alternative theory, suggesting the asteroid will crash into Earth on February 16th and trigger a mega-tsunami, according to reports.

The strange object, named 2016 WF9, was discovered last year.

Over the course of 4.9 Earth-years, it has travelled inward, passing under the main asteroid belt and the orbit of Mars until it will swing just inside Earth's own orbit.

The object, which is a blurred line between an asteroid and a comet, was discovered by Nasa's NEOWISE mission.

Self-proclaimed Russian astronomer Dr Dyomin Damir Zakharovich said it is heading straight towards our planet.

'The object they call WF9 left the Nibiru system in October when Nibiru began spinning counter clockwise around the sun,' he said.

'Since then, Nasa has known it will hit Earth. But they are only telling people now.'

If the asteroid hit Earth, he says, it could destroy cities or cause a tsunami. 'We are all in peril.'

Nasa does not think the object will hit Earth, instead it is saying it will pass nearly 32 million miles (51 million kilometres) away from the planet.

Are you tracking this with me? I think this is the 3rd doomsday prediction this year.

Reactions: Paintman
Self-proclaimed Russian astronomer Dr Dyomin Damir Zakharovich
Ptttffff...... Ok, I'm a self proclaimed second baseman for the Chicago White Sox and while I'm at it, a Gold Glover, and Silver Slugger.
Hey Christie, watcha wanna be?

Reactions: Lynne