Does government have UFO metal?

Not necisarily ..... Stealth technology is basically just a way to evade radar, which ppl have been doing since the invention of radar...whether it be a radar detector on your dash to avoid getting a speeding ticket or a way of hiding vehicles in combat, as radar becomes more sophisticated so does the methods of evasion....like anti virus programs, someone makes one to catch viruses and someone else builds a better virus...just a cat and mouse game....anything built can be reverse engineered to be defeated.....

My question is, if this stealth technology came from alien craft then why do u.f.o.'s show up on radar so often.
Nicely put, although technically it is from a UFO (unidentified flying object), just not necessarily one from another world!

Reactions: Lynne
Well considering one of the famous Roswell Dream Team members is involved I would not put much faith in it.

UFO believers in crisis after 'smoking gun' photo shown to be a mummified child

Bragalia was the one who insisted during the Roswell Slides debacle in Mexico that the photograph of an ancient child mummy was an alien being. As far as it being from an alien craft anything that travels millions of miles across the vacuum of space its going to be something we don't have here on Earth. And Benway is right if it is a prototype the government is under no obligation to release any information to Bragalia or anyone else.

And not changing the subject here but how does something that can fly millions of miles through Space but yet none of them can land on Earth without crashing! WTH!
Thanks for pointing out where this comes from. I missed the connection. Of course that (terrible) mistake doesn't mean he'll never be right about anything, but I'll want proof before putting any faith in his claims. At least this time no desecrated child remains are involved...

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Not necessarily ..... Stealth technology is basically just a way to evade radar, which ppl have been doing since the invention of radar...whether it be a radar detector on your dash to avoid getting a speeding ticket or a way of hiding vehicles in combat, as radar becomes more sophisticated so does the methods of evasion....like anti virus programs, someone makes one to catch viruses and someone else builds a better virus...just a cat and mouse game....anything built can be reverse engineered to be defeated.....

My question is, if this stealth technology came from alien craft then why do u.f.o.'s show up on radar so often.
Good last point Paul. They don’t seem to be hiding anymore so I don’t think they care about being detected on radar. There are so many sightings now it’s like they are disclosing themselves.