Do you have a...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE A TRADITION FOR CHRISTMAS OR SOLSTICE?

24852538_1625638497501467_723424993014307237_n.png

Every Christmas Eve I watch A Christmas Carol - 1951 version with Alastair Sim. A real classic drama!

And in the week heading to Christmas, my family all watch It's A Wonderful Life...

I will do this until the day I die, LOL:eek::D:cool:

Pork. (I celebrate every week of the year. :))

Ummm...I think pork is actually my favorite protein. Do you do anything special to it Paint to celebrate the holiday?

(Please don’t telling me you wrap it with a nutroll because I can’t take that much teasing...it would be a food overload.)

Well we usually have a Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve at about 8pm, then pull Christmas crackers and get the same silly gifts as last year (the cracker gift variety here is terrible), then have dessert, then at around 9:30/10pm we decide to open presents because my mom and gran cannot stay awake until midnight, sit and chat for a while and try out the new presents a bit, then the folks go to bed and I go jam Call of Duty or something on the PC until 3am. Keep it plain and simple lol. But given my gran's senility and my girlfriend living with us now, things may be a little different this year.

Mine is simple. Christmas Eve party with my cousins. Christmas Day with the parents and my brother. With the kids grown and working now our schedule may shift. However we make time to see everyone. We open gifts around the tree one at a time. Then the lady’s bring out the food. In the past the men would entertain an assemble gifts for the kids. But now we have no little ones. So they get to watch tv lol.