Do you collect something?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Besides dust, that is! lol

Many people "collect" items....pens, guitars, salt shakers, glass figurines, books, shoes, etc. What's your interest? What do you collect?

(Read this like Jethro) "Hey Noble, I got me a readin' book too! "
Seriously, not much these days, other than cat scratches.:D I'm still a soft touch for White Sox baseball stuff; card collection, autographs, nick nacks. Oh, knives. They are tools first, but I still like interesting blades for different reasons.
Question: Mokey, how on Earth do you keep your old cow collection in shoe boxes under your bed? :confused:

It is...I have sooo many bookshelves-but I truly love good books...
Do you prefer print or ebook? I'm old school and love print; although I'm not much of a reader these days because I'm so busy writing lol I love writing. Hey if you like books and you're into the paranormal/supernatural, you may like my book Daughter of Sceva: Set Me Free. It just sold out, but a new publisher just took it over and there'll be more in a few weeks. It's about all my creepy paranormal experiences growing up. I'll have to let you know when more are in if you're interested > http://www.heidiklinden.com

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
I used to collect those cool dragon sculptures, and like figures (fairies, wizards, castles, etc...) But lost my collection in a move :( and never started it up. I got a couple Willow Creek angel figures for my bday a while back, and started collecting those ever since. You know what I love? My mom used to have these adorable "Dear God" Kid figurines. They don't make them anymore, but would like to start collecting those in her memory. They're so cute and remind me of her :)

Do you prefer print or ebook? I'm old school and love print; although I'm not much of a reader these days because I'm so busy writing lol I love writing. Hey if you like books and you're into the paranormal/supernatural, you may like my book Daughter of Sceva: Set Me Free. It just sold out, but a new publisher just took it over and there'll be more in a few weeks. It's about all my creepy paranormal experiences growing up. I'll have to let you know when more are in if you're interested > http://www.heidiklinden.com
My books are ALL old school lol. Your book sounds interesteing so I would love it if you let me know when it is out again..