Do we plan our lives before birth?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Do We Plan Our Lives Before We Are Born?

Excerpt:

Through my research, the cycle of life to death to re-birth has been pretty much the same from all the sources I studied and let me tell you, there were many. It all starts with the Pre-Birth Plan. You establish this plan with a council. Some people call this council the elders or the wise ones. Pretty much, they are very old beings who know their stuff so to speak. You meet with them along with your spirit guides. You discuss the life ahead of you and are given the choice of a few different lives to pick from in the current time period you are incarnating into. To give you an example: I was given the choice of being an artist or a Samurai in Japan. You choose everything, including your parents. Once your choices have been given to you and you pick one, the tedious task starts of planning all the things you wish to experience in the upcoming life. Experience isn’t the only thing we seek; we have goals to meet and challenges to overcome. Some wish to learn patience or overcome jealousy. Many people have debated this theory but you also choose to clear up karmas. To me, clearing up karmas simply means creating a balance. There are a few other things like healing, contrast and healing false beliefs. When the life plan is being created, our guides are there with us creating what Robert Schwartz describes through his work as a flow chart. A flow chart is the plan but with free will incorporated into it. He goes into great detail about the flow chart in an interview he did with Afterlife TV which you can view here. Our guides also create synchronicities in our lives to trigger certain things in us and guide us on the best path to help us master our goals. After the plan is in place, we are born and forget the plan and who we truly are.

Full story and theory at site

I've been aware of this theory for years and years now. What do you think? Do we plan our lives before we are born?

What do you think? Do we plan our lives before we are born?
It is interesting to think that an overall set of goals is planned before birth. I don't get the idea that we are not aware of any of these plans as we live our life . . . . but behind the scenes events are triggered based upon our pre-birth choices. I am not on board with this theory.

Reactions: Debi
While I do believe in reincarnation, and while I believe that sometimes dreams are the mind's way of letting information we need from the past lives to bleed into the subconscious of this one, I don't know if I can say that I believe that everything that happens in a life is preplanned for us. There are too many factors from outside ourselves, which include too many people acting upon their own free will, that affect our everyday lives for that to be a reality for me.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
While I do believe in reincarnation, and while I believe that sometimes dreams are the mind's way of letting information we need from the past lives to bleed into the subconscious of this one, I don't know if I can say that I believe that everything that happens in a life is preplanned for us. There are too many factors from outside ourselves, which include too many people acting upon their own free will, that affect our everyday lives for that to be a reality for me.
I think it's based on Karma, in the sense of what we have to learn or experience to better ourselves. I don't see karma as cause and effect like bad things happen to you because of your actions or the law of attraction, as that's quite frankly Newton's third law.

I'm still on the fence about Reincarnation. However it's very possible that we come down here with a plan. Lives tend to have recurring themes until we get the lesson. Our personalities are drawn to certain walks of life too. One thing for sure is we have this life now to make the most of and that's where I try to keep my focus.