Do I believe him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayne Roberts

Reaction score
I just went to visit a friend who has lost both of his legs due to an explosion in his shop. He was in a coma for an extended period of time. He told me that he could hear all that was being said around him. He mentioned that he heard the helicopter med-o-vac assistant on the radio with the hospital, letting whoever was monitoring the radio call, that they should expect to pronounce him dead when they landed.

Charlie was not a religious person as I remember. . He told me that he saw the Lord, and the light. I have heard a lot of people that have said that they have been saved, and found the Lord. And quite honestly thought it was some sort of hype. Charlies story was different. I did not ask him what the Lord looked like. I felt that his vision was a feeling that was indescribable. He did explain, "The Light". He also explained about the devil being in his face, and taking a swing at it. He told the devil to get out of his life!

I am having a little trouble figuring this out. I do not attend church but, I believe that Charlie was telling me exactly what he had experienced.

I'm just trying to validate my thoughts. Has anyone else ever gone through a similar situation?

Hi Jayne! Does your forum name have anything to do with Seth and the channeled Seth material? BTW, I would believe your friend, unless he is used to regularly telling tall tales.

Reactions: Ab_Original
Hi Jayne! Does your forum name have anything to do with Seth and the channeled Seth material? BTW, I would believe your friend, unless he is used to regularly telling tall tales.

Hi,

The answer to your question is no. My name is pronounced Hayne. It is interesting that I am an author that write about futuristic events, and I don't know where the subject I'm writing about comes from, it seems to be channeled . As for my friend, I believe that he had a NDE and his explanation of events are 100% credible. His integrity I consider as impeccable. I will learn more about Jane Roberts. Thanks

Hi Jayne. Welcome to the Dark Matter Forum. I was going to ask the same question as Naked Apple but since you have answered that one, I'll ask another. What books have you written? Are they available for purchase? Thank you.

Again, welcome to our Forum. You will enjoy it here.;)

Hi Jayne. Welcome to the Dark Matter Forum. I was going to ask the same question as Naked Apple but since you have answered that one, I'll ask another. What books have you written? Are they available for purchase? Thank you.

Again, welcome to our Forum. You will enjoy it here.;)
I have written 1. It is called, "The Govereign". It is a trilogy. It is available as an e-book. The cover design is being finalized. It is a trilogy. I am 40% done with the second. I do have a website. the govereign .com . I have written songs, or lyrics for many years and decided to try a book. Don't know where the idea came from , I just sat down at the computer and in Microsoft Word started writing. The Govereign is a book about a futuristic world where, everyone is equal and everything is fair. People go to work, or production, in order to maintain their well-being under the Govereign. There is no longer any need for medicine, shelter or income. The only requirement is that people maintain their production level, otherwise they are archived. Hope that answers your question.

Welcome to the forum Jayne!

Your book sounds very interesting - wow, knowing my luck I would be "archived". :eek: I tried your website, but I couldn't get anything to come up??

Status
Not open for further replies.