Did Elvis Presley Fake his Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just an investigator.
I don't believe anything until I know all of the facts.
However I will say that this man has the closest voice to that of Elvis Presley, and to this day I have not heard another sound this much like him. There was Jimmy Ellis which through my own investigation I am led to believe that Ellis was Elvis' half brother.

Many people do believe this Jon Cotner is Elvis. Jon has always said he is not Elvis.
My questions are many.
I am suspicious especially since he began selling CDs and Books on a regular basis.

I will say that on my behalf that I do not believe he died in 1977.
There is too much evidence that supports a faked death.

Having listened to a lot of studio sessions and Elvis' music, I can honestly say that the talking bit in the video is not the real Elvis. The singing bit sorta sounds like the real Elvis but still does not sound 100% Elvis. Each impersonator tries to get it just right but they always have their own sound, whether they are trying to or not.

I never heard of that movie.. What is it about? Does it debunk the conspiracy theory?

More accurately, it satirizes several conspiracy theories, with Elvis and JFK ending up in the same rest home after faking their own death. Brice Campbell plays Elvis, but I can't reveal who plays JFK... It's not a documentary, but it makes more sense (in a fun way) than most "conspiracy" presentations ever could. And there's an evil mummy on the loose, hence the title.

Reactions: Naked Apple
More accurately, it satirizes several conspiracy theories, with Elvis and JFK ending up in the same rest home after faking their own death. Brice Campbell plays Elvis, but I can't reveal who plays JFK... It's not a documentary, but it makes more sense (in a fun way) than most "conspiracy" presentations ever could. And there's an evil mummy on the loose, hence the title.
Sounds funny! Now I am going to have to watch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.