Describe....

I wrote Von Braschler (a good friend and past guest) about the negative entity I came into contact with while working as a night auditor and he had this to say:

Bob, I don't think I gave you enough information about these shadow figures. They are fairly common, can be disruptive and can be assertive. They are not ghosts or demons or spirit entities as we normally think of such things with a distinct identity. They are man-made and have been formed by negative thought forms. In time, they might assume the general shape of their creators. They usually just cling to the environment where they were formed by negative emotions; but they have been known to attach themselves to someone and travel with them. Best coping mechanism if you cannot avoid one of them is to not feed them any negative emotions including anger and fear. It sounds corny, perhaps, but try sending them love or ignore them altogether. Hope this helps. Thank goodness you were seeing only one. But they are lonely, sad figures by nature. - Von Braschler

I saw this entity for almost an entire week and during this period of time my co-workers were becoming negative.
One even came to work drunk; never happened before in her 6 years of working there (I had only been there a year).

Hotels are a great place to rest.
But they can also be a hellish location filled with invisible baggage that can and has been known to roam the hallways at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I wrote Von Braschler (a good friend and past guest) about the negative entity I came into contact with while working as a night auditor and he this to say:

Bob, I don't think I gave you enough information about these shadow figures. They are fairly common, can be disruptive and can be assertive. They are not ghosts or demons or spirit entities as we normally think of such things with a distinct identity. They are man-made and have been formed by negative thought forms. In time, they might assume the general shape of their creators. They usually just cling to the environment where they were formed by negative emotions; but they have been known to attach themselves to someone and travel with them. Best coping mechanism if you cannot avoid one of them is to not feed them any negative emotions including anger and fear. It sounds corny, perhaps, but try sending them love or ignore them altogether. Hope this helps. Thank goodness you were seeing only one. But they are lonely, sad figures by nature. - Von Braschler

I saw this entity for almost an entire week and during this period of time my co-workers were becoming negative.
One even came to work drunk; never happened before in her 6 years of working there (I had only been there a year).

Hotels are a great place to rest.
But they can also be a hellish location filled with invisible baggage that can and has been known to roam the hallways at night.
I think he was my favorite guest you ever had on the show.

Reactions: Lynne