Describe....

Oh nuts. Vibe's the tax man.
Lol 10/10 for that response :D , but nope. My current job is endpoint security so I'm responsible for managing organizations' antivirus, setting security policies in place, and detecting and remediating malware infections. If I leave an antivirus to become outdated, or tamper with a security policy incorrectly, or even simply ignore malware infections, an organization can end up in serious trouble (and so will I lol).

As for the second job, I'm describing an ethical hacker. Basically I would get hired to test organizations' security infrastructure and policies by being contracted to hack into their systems and then report on how I did it and how to fix these problems. With the Kali Linux operating systems, it comes with a wide range of hacking tools that can identify vulnerabilities and other information about an organization's IT infrastructure, determine how to exploit them and use that information to either break into their systems or launch an attack (depending on what they want me to do) and then report back to them. And given my endpoint background coupled with programming skills, I can also develop my own scripts and malware to assist in such attacks :D.

Reactions: 7Critter
Lol 10/10 for that response :D , but nope. My current job is endpoint security so I'm responsible for managing organizations' antivirus, setting security policies in place, and detecting and remediating malware infections. If I leave an antivirus to become outdated, or tamper with a security policy incorrectly, or even simply ignore malware infections, an organization can end up in serious trouble (and so will I lol).

As for the second job, I'm describing an ethical hacker. Basically I would get hired to test organizations' security infrastructure and policies by being contracted to hack into their systems and then report on how I did it and how to fix these problems. With the Kali Linux operating systems, it comes with a wide range of hacking tools that can identify vulnerabilities and other information about an organization's IT infrastructure, determine how to exploit them and use that information to either break into their systems or launch an attack (depending on what they want me to do) and then report back to them. And given my endpoint background coupled with programming skills, I can also develop my own scripts and malware to assist in such attacks :D.
Wow Vibe. You got the smarts ! This stuff is way over my head. Glad we have you here

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
The worst entity I've ever faced is something I've come to call a Negative.
Negatives are similar to shadow people but they fill you with dread and unease (they will literally sap happiness out of your system). I have seen one and despite how brave I may be... I would not want to face a Negative again.

Much worse than anything the entity in the attic ever did.

Reactions: 7Critter