Dark Matter: Art Bell interviews Seth Shostak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness he didn't have a cell phone like the guest the night before! :p :rolleyes:
Haha, Art was SO upset about the mobile phone's connection. To be honest, it didn't really bother me. I did get a giggle at how ruffled art was about it ;)

Haha, Art was SO upset about the mobile phone's connection. To be honest, it didn't really bother me. I did get a giggle at how ruffled art was about it ;)
LOL - Yeah, Art is VERY particular about sound quality... and whatever you do, if you ever call in, be sure to TURN OFF YOUR RADIO!!

OK, maybe it's just me, but I don't know how someone who is in SETI and trying to confirm an extraterrestrial presence completely ignores other tangible evidence of alien life and visitations to this planet such as the presence of radiation where craft was purported to have landed, implants made of non earth metals, hypnotic regression of contactees, etc. There are also other signs, like cattle mutilations, crop formations, actual sightings of craft by credible sources in law enforcement, military and commercial pilots reporting seeing craft and so on.

OK, maybe it's just me, but I don't know how someone who is in SETI and trying to confirm an extraterrestrial presence completely ignores other tangible evidence of alien life and visitations to this planet such as the presence of radiation where craft was purported to have landed, implants made of non earth metals, hypnotic regression of contactees, etc. There are also other signs, like cattle mutilations, crop formations, actual sightings of craft by credible sources in law enforcement, military and commercial pilots reporting seeing craft and so on.
Yeah, and don't make fun of his radio signals while you're at it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.