Dark Matter: Art Bell interviews Richard C. Hoagland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my friend. I'm going to retire to bed. What a great night. Have a good evening and see you tomorrow.

Listening to the replay of Dark Matter, caught Art singing along with Paul McArtney! LOL

G'night, Belle!

I don't see any dome pieces. I really find it annoying when Dick presents everything as FACT, but he is just conjecturing and making statements that cannot be proven.

Ahh, leave it to Art to make Hoagland sound credible. I may be back on the Hoagie bandwagon. Last night was amazing-two intelligent men having a conversation, the back and forth between the two of them, the good natured bickering...it was radio at it's best.

Reactions: palee
Ahh, leave it to Art to make Hoagland sound credible. I may be back on the Hoagie bandwagon. Last night was amazing-two intelligent men having a conversation, the back and forth between the two of them, the good natured bickering...it was radio at it's best.
I just loved Art's response to George's email to Richard. "No George, it's called a conversation." Priceless.

I just loved Art's response to George's email to Richard. "No George, it's called a conversation." Priceless.
I love how Richard shared his emails with Art! Clearly, whorge is listening to Art's show, and now we all know that!

Status
Not open for further replies.