Dark Matter: Art Bell interviews Jeremy Meador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh DarkMatter, at the risk of repeating myself . . . You ROCK! You Da MAN! Well, you get the idea.:p

I've personally invited Jeremy Meador over to share his experience with us & if he wants to continue discussing the Ely, Nevada UFO crash.
Cool. His story seemed believable, or at least as believable as anyone else's story.

Thing is, I am on the phone A LOT and I know when I started out that I was nervous.
I am willing to believe that Jeremy's nerves got the best of him last night.
When you get nervous it is difficult to make everything come together.
That's true. He had a national audience and that's got to be daunting.

I hate to say this but i found the interview last night hard to listen to.Jeremy was hard to listen to.You could tell rt was trying to make the interview better but jeremy was just jumping from part to part.Also,the pictures he submitted were horrible,no "evidence" whatso ever.Im sure Jeremy was nervous and im sorry if i sound mean but i was a little disappointed .. Anyway,Hopefully soon Art will have someone on regarding Comet Ison and also Graham Hancock..
That, and he mysteriously couldn't email Art the pictures, and yet had a website address with a book link ready at hand.

Reactions: Shadow
Jeremy seemed to me to be inexperienced doing an interview on his subject matter. Combine that with surely being very nervous made for a poor performance. He also needs to shore-up all his evidence or lack there of with more substantive facts. The story has some potential to be good, or at least as good as most others in the genre. I'd bet he was booked at the last minute, and wasn't at all prepared. Hope he continues to work it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.