Dark Matter 10/9 - Art Bell interviews Dr. Andrew Karam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good evening Andy, and thanks for your service too!

Thanks! And I've got to be honest with you , I'm never sure how to answer when someone thanks me for my service. To me it didn't seem like anything extraordinary - I mean, I knew it was something that not many people do, but at the same time, it doesn't seem particulary thanks-worthy. In any event, I'm glad that I could do something to help repay all of the good that I'm getting from a lifetime of being a citizen. And that's something else that I mean sincerly!

Thanks! And I've got to be honest with you , I'm never sure how to answer when someone thanks me for my service. To me it didn't seem like anything extraordinary - I mean, I knew it was something that not many people do, but at the same time, it doesn't seem particulary thanks-worthy. In any event, I'm glad that I could do something to help repay all of the good that I'm getting from a lifetime of being a citizen. And that's something else that I mean sincerly!
I know what you mean. I just like to say thanks, as some people can't - or don't - serve, and for those who couldn't really appreciate the efforts of all the men and women like you who do or did. It is a sacrifice, and it is appreciated.

Well sports fans, it looks as though everyone's pretty much signed off and I have to admit I'm fading fast. So I'm going to hit the happy trail. Thanks again for being so thoughtful and so nice - I do appreciate it!

Dr. Karam you are from Ohio? I know, or knew several Karam's in Ohio

Welcome back Andy, nice to see you here!
Everyone really enjoyed your show, and I saw the same response at another forum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.