Dark Matter 10/8 - Art Bell interviews John Hogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that other host reads this forum now? When I was a streamlink member.... (that was what I joined, not a Coast Insider), I had read one of the monthly chats.... That host HATES being talked badly about on these forums. He calls us all a bunch of haters or something like that. I can only assume that he reads the BG one... I wonder if he is lurking here now too.
Snors has called his detractors "Mudhut dwellers who steal their neighbor's cable" and has referred to his listeners as "delusional drunks". I remember this from back in the old GLP days.

Reactions: Zoxo
Thanks. :) She's doing a little better with her depression. I had a little scare with her at the vet Friday. I did a senior check-up for her and her CBC was abnormal on some values and she had a heart murmur. We have ruled out some of the CBC values, but still have to follow-up on the heart murmur. I have been trying to find a rescue so she will have a new friend, but no luck yet.

Hey Roy, not sure if you've seen this page yet but maybe they can help you. http://www.whippet-rescue.com/

I swear to drunk I'm not god...or delusional.
Snors sounds like he's the one who's drunk when he slurs everything he says. And I'm pretty sure he's delusional! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.