Dark Matter 10/8 - Art Bell interviews John Hogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I "just" finished last nights show!!!! Wow, it was terrific! Now on to tonights! Sigh... ;) Sounds like I have some sparring to look forward to! I love it!
Well, it's just so different having the guest questioning the guest and not just listening shall we say...like that OTHER host.

Reactions: Zoxo
Well, it's just so different having the guest questioning the guest and not just listening shall we say...like that OTHER host.
I wonder if that other host reads this forum now? When I was a streamlink member.... (that was what I joined, not a Coast Insider), I had read one of the monthly chats.... That host HATES being talked badly about on these forums. He calls us all a bunch of haters or something like that. I can only assume that he reads the BG one... I wonder if he is lurking here now too.

I wonder if that other host reads this forum now? When I was a streamlink member.... (that was what I joined, not a Coast Insider), I had read one of the monthly chats.... That host HATES being talked badly about on these forums. He calls us all a bunch of haters or something like that. I can only assume that he reads the BG one... I wonder if he is lurking here now too.
I wouldn't be surprised, especially after the first Hoagland show.

Oh yes, he is very sensitive about constructive criticism. He was on Gab and is extremely "shtrange".

I wouldn't be surprised, especially after the first Hoagland show.

I have a prophecy that there may have been a restroom break by the guest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.