Dark Matter 10/30 - Art Bell Interviews Michael & Nicole Sebastian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Art's announcement will be tomorrow night? What does it mean in poker to be "all in"?

Last edited:
I had night terrors as a child..I got to see horror movies as a very young child...way too early. They overloaded me to the point that now nothing scares me......

Reactions: Naked Apple
I am worried about Art's announcement.He is doing it before the weekend which i feel it means its a big one.He coulda done it tonight if it was just an announcement .So yeah, i dont have a good feeling ..

Also,Art mentioned about reading something off of the BG forum.Im a bit surprised there are not alot more people in here and why Art would promote BG and not this one.I know BG has been around alot longer but..

I am worried about Art's announcement.He is doing it before the weekend which i feel it means its a big one.He coulda done it tonight if it was just an announcement .So yeah, i dont have a good feeling ..
I'm thinking it's a good thing. Maybe it might be a weekend host, taking the show the full week.

Also,Art mentioned about reading something off of the BG forum.Im a bit surprised there are not alot more people in here and why Art would promote BG and not this one.I know BG has been around alot longer but..
I agree, especially as most posters at that site poo-poo'd the idea of Art coming back to the radio until Art made his announcement on his facebook page that he was working out a deal to come back. This was sometime in June, I think. Up until then, the only person there believing Art was coming back was a poster named Fortrock. He was made fun of for saying that Art was coming back.

Also, there have been some scathing remarks made there about Art's personal life that were uncalled for. For those reasons, I don't understand what Art's love affair is with that place. The only reason they are even around is because GLP took down the Noory sucks thread and there was no place else to go to post about snoory. So by default they were the only place to go.

Reactions: Seahunter
Status
Not open for further replies.