Dark Matter-10/29 Art Bell Interviews John McAfee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jess. The controversial McAfee was the first guest. I was having concerns that Freddy finally got Roy. Roy finally showed up (say hi to Jess, Roy).:D

Hi Jess. The controversial McAfee was the first guest. I was having concerns that Freddy finally got Roy. Roy finally showed up (say hi to Jess, Roy).:D
Haha! You're too funny!! :) Sure glad to see Roy escaped Freddy for at least right now ;)

I guess I'll have to catch the McAfee interview on replay tomorrow when I'm at my regular job. It'll be a nice way to make the day go by a little quicker. Was it interesting? He seems like he'd be a really interesting guest, if not just because he's so bizarre, lol.

Haha! You're too funny!! :) Sure glad to see Roy escaped Freddy for at least right now ;)

I guess I'll have to catch the McAfee interview on replay tomorrow when I'm at my regular job. It'll be a nice way to make the day go by a little quicker. Was it interesting? He seems like he'd be a really interesting guest, if not just because he's so bizarre, lol.
I missed the McAfee part too. I was interested to hear his version of the story of the Belize murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.