Dark Matter 10/28-Art Bell interviews Jason Martell

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guest does not impress me so far......None of this is new information and I have read much about it , NO I am not a university educated person, and nothing the ancients did surpassed our technology.

His ideas that the ancients were advanced because they could make shadows on a pyramid does not mean that they had the potential to be more advanced then us........there are few ancient technologies that are befuddling to modern people...the pyramids, and the way they lit up the pyramids (electric torches) otherwise there would be torch marks on the rocks in the pyramids etc.

The ANCIENTS IMO.....had some advancements that were astounding but were nothing unforeseen....

Ancient technological societies would have left remains behind that we would have found....since the birth of modern archaeology there have been no finds of ancient aircraft.....no ancient metals that certainly any technologically advanced people have....no ancient computers....no left behind scraps or remnants that would support any advanced society beyond what is currently known.

Plainly put the proof that they existed and were so advanced is certainly lacking.

Noory kept asking "Well where did they all go??" concerning the Annunaki.I swear he said it like 5 times throughout the interview.
It must be hard for someone as simple minded as Geroge to understand most of what goes on around him. I remember one time when he asked a guest who mentioned a landbridge, "Who built the landbridge?". There was stunned silence for a minute before the guest got his composure back.

Again he is forgetting the age of Rome and Islam...he is just talking about the dark ages where humanity was stepping back in a few ways.

While humanity was suffering in the Dark Ages....Islam was very well off technologically ...

He leaps from the stone age then to the DARK ages.......forgetting to address the ages in between.

Melting stones is not something that makes a civilization advanced either........yet he is claiming thusly

This guest does not impress me so far......None of this is new information and I have read much about it , NO I am not a university educated person, and nothing the ancients did surpassed our technology.

His ideas that the ancients were advanced because they could make shadows on a pyramid does not mean that they had the potential to be more advanced then us........there are few ancient technologies that are befuddling to modern people...the pyramids, and the way they lit up the pyramids (electric torches) otherwise there would be torch marks on the rocks in the pyramids etc.

The ANCIENTS IMO.....had some advancements that were astounding but were nothing unforeseen....
You sound well read in geology, ancient history, and perhaps chemistry. Are you lettered in any of these?

You sound well read in geology, ancient history, and perhaps chemistry. Are you lettered in any of these?
The Ancients were advanced in many ways! Am i going to go down all of the ways? No. but if you feel they arnt well that is your opinion.From irrigation systems to astroligical techniques,from the mayans,minoans,Sumer and such,They were very advanced.

And to think we are advanced is silly.Besides electronics where are we? We know nothing of our brains,the ocean,most history.Need to separate assumptions from actual knoweldge.We also do not know very much about our ancient people,They could of known more about our brains then we do.Some Ancient people knew of constellations before we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.