Dark Matter 10/23: Art Bell Interviews Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Naked Apple
Not sure I don't do face anymore. If he was talking about Mona or Ramona then that was him. He grates my last nerve when he calls in. That guy Will from the east coast is even worse if I have to one more that he is an athiest I will loose it. He has a right to his opinion. I just get tired of hearing it!!!!

Reactions: Naked Apple
Ok i was just reading facebook comments on the C2c page and i saw this insane religious comment that was out of Control from a guy named Jeff Criswell. J.C???? Lol is this the J.C. that used to call in to Art's show?? :) https://www.facebook.com/jeff.criswell?fref=ts
It might be. There were rumors that JC is a character done by some actor, who's name was supposed to be secret. Someone at another site ages ago said he knew who JC was but couldn't tell anyone his name. Then again, you can't believe everything on the internets!

Not sure I don't do face anymore. If he was talking about Mona or Ramona then that was him. He grates my last nerve when he calls in. That guy Will from the east coast is even worse if I have to one more that he is an athiest I will loose it. He has a right to his opinion. I just get tired of hearing it!!!!
haha! Bill the amateur astronomer, atheist and a-hole from Hartford!

Edna maybe? JC is always talking about Edna Pringle.

I thought the guy was boring, as well. From the tease I thought it would be a good show, but the guest didn't really keep my interest.

(New poster, BTW, and another Coaster who is glad to have Art back.)

I thought the guy was boring, as well. From the tease I thought it would be a good show, but the guest didn't really keep my interest.

(New poster, BTW, and another Coaster who is glad to have Art back.)
Hi Surge! Welcome aboard! I love your "Flailing in the night"! Haha! Noory 's attempt to steal even more of Art's material has bitten him in the ass. Again!

Roy and Naked Apple you are correct my OLD has been acting up.
LOL! I am just so sick of hearing Bill triple A call in, that I have his schtick memorized. I am shocked that he has not called Art yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.